AISEE 2017 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam
All India Scholarship Entrance Exam conducted by AISEE each year. AISEE offer scholarships for Medical and Engineering students. Economically Backward students can apply for this scholarship for get up to full course fees. The vision of AISEE is to help those students who can’t provide higher study due to financial problems. Take a look about all the details before apply for AISEE 2017.
AISEE 2017 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam | Overview:
Scholarships Amount:Up to Full Course Fee.
Number of Scholarships: 1, 00,000
Name of Scholarships:All India Scholarship Entrance Examination.
Education:After 12th Only for Engineering and Medical.
Result Publication:Last Week of July.
Scholarship Distribution:Last Week of September.
AISEE 2017 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam | Eligibility:
Any 12th passed out or appearing candidate from a recognize board whose appearing year is 2017 or passed year is 2013 and onwards are eligible.
AISEE 2017 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam | Important Dates:
|Start Date||End Date|
|AISEE Scholarship Application Apply Online||Nov, 2016||Feb, 2017|
|online examination||Mid of April, 2017||Last week of May, 2017|
|Admit card||Last Week of March, 2017|
|AISEE scholarship Result Announcement||Last Week of July, 2017|
|Scholarship Distribution||Last week of Sep, 2017|
AISEE 2017 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam | Important Notes:
Candidates are required to go through the User Manual carefully and acquaint themselves.
- Candidates can apply for AISEE- 2017 only “Online”.
- User Manual can be downloaded from the website www.aisee.co.in
- Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing Official website www.aisee.co.in
Instructions for Online submission of Application Form are available in the User Manual and on the website www.aisee.co.in
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the User Manual and on website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidate must save or note down Registration / Enrollment / Application No in safe Place Carefully for further processing.
- Candidate Can pay Application fee through “Online Mode” only (ie, Debit Card / Credit card / Net banking).
Application fee once paid will not be refunded (full or partial) under any circumstances.
If Your payment debited from your account and not show confirmation page So, please mail or call us as soon as possible and wait for 24-48 hours some time it may take time to update your payment.
- AISEE-2016 may be held in single stage and would be a objective test.
- Candidate either apply for AISEE scholarship for Engineering or Medical (MBBS/BDS) Only.
- Examination Centre, and Language of Question Paper be choose carefully as changes are not allowed after submission of online application.
- Examination Centre and Date of Examination may be change due to huge no of application.
- For Latest updates, Candidate must remain in touch with the website www.aisee.co.in and regularly check their e-mail till completion of scholarship process
- The candidates must have their own personal and valid email id. They are also advised to have their own mobile number. The candidates are advised to retain the same mobile number and email-id in use which they have furnished in the application form because the important information may be given to the candidates through SMS or e-mail.
For any query please mail us: email@example.com or call us 080- 50500095, +91 9738721721
Please don’t send any documents to AISEE, Save Paper and stay eco-friendly.
AISEE 2017 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam | Scholarship Procedure:
- Student to fill the details of scholarship portal of AISEE.
- Online seat allotment for the examination will be given to the student.
- Student have to select the date for the online examination.
- Student have to bring its admit card and two photos on the examination dated
- The Online AISEE portal will be open for the student for filling their details about they have been selected by the college with their rank and registration details.
- AISEE result will be announced to the students.
- As per the examination seat is being selected by the students in the different exams, student will get the scholarship after verification from the concerned college.
- Student have to select a college from the Partner college list for the AISEE.
AISEE 2017 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam | Scholarships Amount:
|AISEE Rank||Government/Private Engineering (Full Fees)||Medical Government (Full Fees)||Medical Private (Full Fees)|
|1-10,000||4 Year||5 Year||4 Year|
|10,001-25,000||3 Year||4 Year||3.5 Year|
|25,001-35,000||2.5 Year||3 Year||3 Year|
|35,001-45,000||2 Year||2 Year||2 Year|
|45,001-55,000||1.5 Year||1.5 Year||1.5 Year|
|55,001-65,000||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
|65,001-80,000||1 Semester||1 Semester||1 Semester|
AISEE 2017 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam | How To Apply:
Documents Need Before Apply:
- Before filling up the application form the candidate should have
- Scanned image of his/her photograph
- Scanned signature.
- Scanned thumb impression (left hand thumb for boys and girls). These scanned images are to be uploaded during the submission of application form.
- The photograph should be colour or b/w (but clear contrast) it as shown below. It should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
- Candidates with unclear photograph are liable to be rejected.
How to Register?
- Register yourself on visiting website www.aisee.co.in
- If you have already applied then enter your Application No and email id which is already sent through Email after completion of first step registration and click Login button.
- Applicant must check his/her Email (Inbox, Junk mail & Spam) after registration.
- Candidate should complete all the steps before closing date of application. Incomplete
- Registration / application will be rejected automatically without any intimation.
Four Steps to be followed for registration:
- Step 01 Fill Basic information.
- Step 02 Pay Application Fee through Online Mode (via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking).
- Step 03 Fill Qualification details and Examination Centre Preference.
- Step 04 Upload your photographs, Signature and thumb.
AISEE 2017 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam | Examination Center:
AISEE 2017 All India Scholarship Entrance Exam | Exam Pattern:
Duration of Examination: 120 Minutes
Question type : Objective (Multiple Choice Question)
- Physics: 40
- Chemistry: 40
- Mathematics / Biology: 40
- Total: 120
There is no negative (-ve) marking for wrong answer.