CBSE will conduct UGC NET 2017 on 5 November, instead of 19 November.
UGC NET July 2017 Important Dates
Take a look at the important dates of UGC NET July 2017.
- UGC NET July 2017, Notification Date : 24th July 2017
- Start Date of UGC NET July 2017 : 1 August 2017
- Last Week of UGC NET July 2017 : 30 August 2017
- Fee Can Be Paid Up to : 31 August 2017
- Date of UGC NET July 2017 examination : 05 November 2017 (Changed)
- Maximum age limit UGC NET July 2017 : 28 years (for JRF)
- Max. Age limit for Asst. Prof. : No Upper Age limit for UGC NET July 2017
Also Read: No NET, No PhD Admission: UGC Draft Regulation
CBSE declared UGC NET result for the January exam on 29 May 2017. Let alone delay in result declaration, CBSE UGC NET January 2017 was marred with controversy as well. CBI had registered FIR in NET answer sheet scam; on the other hand the Board’s decision of conducting the exam, which is the most important for those aspiring for JRF and Assistant Professor post, only once a year was not accepted well by many aspirants.
The exam is conducted to determine the eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor in various Indian Colleges and Universities. CBSE will hold the UGC NET Exam 2017 in 84 subjects at 90 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country. Read More : CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern for July 2017 – Learn and Follow!
UGC NET 2017 Application Fee
- The Application fee is payable through credit/ debit card or through e-challan.
- The fee through e-challan will be paid in cash to Canara/ICICI/ Syndicate /HDFC bank.