We have compiled a list of general awareness questions. Try solving them in 7 minutes as it will improve your confidence and will help in solving the exam that is to be held on 26th to 30th September 2013.
1. In ATP Atlanta Open 2012 American Andy Roddick defeated which among the following?
A. M. Russell B. Gilles Muller
C. Lleyton Hewitt D. David Ferrer
2. The first American woman space traveller has recently died of pancreatic cancer. Name her
A. Judith Resnik B. Sally Ride
C. Anna Lee Fisher D. Mary L. Cleave
3. Who among the following won the 99th Edition of Tour de France Bicycle Race?
A. Bradley Wiggins B. Froom Christopher
C. Mark Cavendish D. Alberto Contador
4. According to National University of Educational Planning and Administration which of the following States ranked first in the composite educational development index (EDI)?
A. Kerala B. Lakshadweep C. Punjab D. Puducherry
5. Who among the following has been chosen for the Ramon Magsaysay Award 2012 for economic empowerment of thousands of women and their families in rural India?
A. P. Sainath B. Laxminarayan Ramdas
C. Kulandei Francis D. Nileema Mishra
6. Speaker Meira Kumar has set up Lok Sabha’s Fellowship Committee to enabling better understanding of the functioning of Parliament and to identify the changing nature and role of parliamentary institutions. Committee will be headed by:
A. Prem Das Rai B. L. Hanumanthaiah
C. B. S. Mangal Murty D. Girija Vyas
7. After the blacklisting of an Israeli, supplier of the FSAPDS (Fin Stabilized Armour Piercing Discarding Sabot) used by T-90 and T-72 tanks, India has now approached for supplying these tank shells with:
A. Japan B. Russia C. France D. South Africa
8. The Russian Football Union (RFU) has appointed Fabio Capello as new national manager to revive the flagging fortunes of the team after its flop at Euro 2012. Fabio Capello belongs to:
A. Spain B. Italy C. Greece D. Portugal
9. Along with noted physicist A. K. Sood who among the following have been chosen for the prestigious Gujar Mal Modi Award 2012?
A. T.V Ramakrishnan B. K. S. Valdiya
C. Asis Datta D. Palle Rama Rao
10. Syeda Rizwana Hasan has won the Ramon Magsaysay Award 2012 for her outstanding contribution in judicial activism for environment. She belongs to:
A.India B. Pakistan C. Malaysia D. Bangladesh
Get The Answers