CSIR UGC NET June 2017 official notification released at csirhrdg.res.in: How to apply
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Paper Pattern : The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Examination Unit has released the Joint CSIR-UGC Test June session examination dates. The exam is scheduled to be held tentatively on June 18.
The examination is held for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for the appointment of Lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the faculty of Science and Technology, mentioned in a notification issued by the council.
The candidates who are appearing for the exam can check out the paper pattern below:
The single paper shall consist of multiple choice questions based on the subjects namely : –
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Examination Pattern
|(i) Life Sciences
(ii) Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
(iii) Mathematical Sciences
(iv) Chemical Sciences
(v) Physical Sciences
|Morning Session||9 am to 12 pm||3 hrs|
|Afternoon Session||2 pm to 5 pm|
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Important dates:
- Last date to deposit the fee (all station): March 7 Last date for online submission of application (all station): March 8
- Last date of receipt of completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit: March 14
- Last date of receipt of completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit (from remote areas): March 21
- Last date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis: April 20
- Tentative date of the publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website: May 16
- Last date for accepting the representation about non-registration for this test: May 27
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Registration Begin
The registrations for the same have already begun and will conclude on March 8. The last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit is on March 14.
To know how to apply, the candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, ‘Apply Online’
- Fill in the necessary details
- After submitting the same, the application number will get generated on the screen
- The candidates are required to take a print out of the application form
- Thereafter, the candidates must submit the application form along with essential documents to ‘The Deputy Secretary (Exam), Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012’ through a proper channel so as to reach before the closing date.
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Application fee:
- General: The candidates are required to make the payment of Rs 1000 for the registration procedure
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Non Creamy Layer: An application fee of Rs 500 needs to be paid by the candidates for the registration procedure
- SC/ST/ Persons with disability (PwD): The candidates will have to pay Rs 250 for the registration procedure
CSIR UGC NET June 2017 Eligibility criteria:
All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a Master of Science (MSc) or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS- 4 years/ Bachelor of Engineering (BE)/ Bachelor of Technology (BTech)/ BPharma/MBBS from a recognised university or institute with at least 55 per cent marks.