Seneca College in Canada offers Database application developer graduate certificate
Database Application Developer is one of the most sought skills in the Canada and generally it involves how to design
and implement databases on Linux/ UNIX and Windows platforms. Also one would be able to learn & build web–enabled databases using ORACLE and SQL Server. By using JAVA in the, net environment, web enabled databases can be manipulated through GUI front.
So if one want to manage and implement projects using these competencies, Seneca college in Canada has the right
program for you. Seneca School of Information and Communications Technology is a recognized leader in developing and delivering relevant programs.
Seneca is under the SPP college list and has a good ranking in research areas. Seneca is offering one year Ontario Graduate Certificate Database Application Developer program.
There is a co-op opportunity available too where students can put their experience practically after the second semester. A never before opportunity for Computer Science graduates and for Information Technology students who have pursued IT programming courses.
The international student tuition fees for the particular Database application developer program $17,330.00 .Books and supplies is additional which would come around: $1,650.00
After completion of the program you can successfully work as Database developers, Database web programmers, Database programmers and Web developers.
Upon successful completion of this program, you’ll be able to:
- Use Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems effectively in the development and deployment of software
- Create web applications that interact with database back–ends
- Design database applications using relational and object–oriented design methodology with UML using Rational Rose
- Develop test plans and test cases for quality assurance
- Create and maintain SQL Server Database Management System
- Design, code, test and implement programs using Java
- Design and manipulate databases using SQL and PL/SQL in Oracle
- Create a VB front end connecting to a SQL Server database, in a .NET environment
- Create a Java front end connecting to an ORACLE database
- Appraise the connectivity issues related to databases
- Design and implement a Data Warehouse
- Manage and implement projects using all of the above competencies
- Understand security issues related to web applications, databases and software development.
2015/2016 Academic Year
Semester 1 –
- Database Design
- Programming Using Java
- SQL and PL/SQL Using Oracle
- Database Administration Using SQL Server
- UNIX/Linux and Internet Programming
Semester 2 –
- Database Connectivity Using Java
- Database Connectivity Using Visual Basic
- Project Management & Implementation
- Security in Databases and Web Applications
ADMISSION TIMES IS ONE SOURCE WHERE YOU WILL BE PROVIDED WITH THE RIGHT GUIDANCE, EXPERT COUNSELLING, & ADMISSION INTO TOP COLLEGES OF CANADA.
Fill the Request Form and an expert counselor would call you back or you could email us with your details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Id: admissiontimesindiaoffice