DU Admissions 2016 Procedure to Change Admission After Second Cut-off
DU Admissions 2016 : The Delhi University has released the DU second cut off list for admission to its undergraduate (UG) courses for the academic year 2016-17.
There are many students who had secured a seat for themselves after the DU first cut off at one of the colleges in a course which might not be their first choice.
Usually, after the second cut off is released, many students cancel their admission to choose a seat in the course and/or college of their choice.
According to UGC guidelines for undergraduate studies, a candidate can be enrolled at only one full-time UG course. Taking enrollment at two different places in two different courses is not allowed.
DU colleges keep the original certificates of the candidates so as to the students do no end up taking admissions in two colleges or courses at the same time.
In case you wish to cancel your admission in one DU college for another, you need to follow these steps:
1. Submit an application to the college in which you have already taken admission that you wish to withdraw or cancel your admission.
2. In the application, mention the certificates you have submitted.
3. Fill up the requisite forms, if any, for the cancellation of admission. These will be provided by the college authorities itself.
4. Rush to the college where you wish to take admission and submit a fresh application form duly signed by you, just the way you had submitted at the previous college at the time of admission.
5. Follow the admission formalities in the same manner. The confirmation of your admission will be notified on the Delhi University’s website when you login with your registration number inside the student’s login.
Candidates should make sure that the college to which they are applying to has enough seats in said course before cancelling their admission elsewhere. Once an admission application has been withdrawn, the seat will not be reissued to the candidate unless the candidate fills the cut-off criteria as well as availability of seats.