The good news is that even in the fifth round, there are still vacant seats in courses such as commerce, economics, English, and the sciences.
University of Delhi has announced DU Fifth Cutoff 2016 on July 19 in both online and offline modes. Moreover, admissions to various undergraduate programmes in the Central University will be offered after the Fifth Cutoff of DU 2016 has been announced by various affiliated colleges of the Central University.
Delhi University will release the fifth and last cutoff list for admissions to its undergraduate courses on Tuesday night and Friday will the last date for students to enrol themselves.
For the first time, the university is releasing only five cutoff lists this year. However, very few seats are on offer in many of the colleges.
As compared to the 4th list, the cut-off marks have declined in the range of 0.25 to 5.0 percentage points in the final list.
Admission opportunities in B.Sc (Hons) Maths exist for general students at Ramjas, Hansraj, Hindu and Kirorimal colleges in the cut-off range 94.5-96 per cent.
B.Com seats are available at Hansraj, Venkateshwara, Zakir Hussain, Kirorimal, Bhagat Singh and Arbindo colleges in the cut-off range of 91.75-95.75 per cent marks.
Seats in B.Com (Hons) are vacant at LSR, Ramjas, Bhagat Singh, Arobindo, Hindu and Venkateshwara colleges, among others. The cut-off range is 94-96.75 per cent.
The admission for the Fifth cutoff list will be from July 20 to 22.
The university also announced the first cut-off list for colleges registered under Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board and the cut-off varies between 78 per cent to 88 per cent.
This year the NCWEB has opened 12 new centres in Aditi Mahavidyalaya College, Aryabhatta College, B R Ambedkar College, Bhagini Nivedita College, College of Vocational Studies, Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Miranda House, Motilal Nehru College, Rajdhani College, Ramanujan College and Aurobindo College to facilitate the female students residing in Delhi.
Full List of DU Fourth Cut off 2016 For Arts/Commerce/Science Click Below –
Delhi University 5th cut-off list out, Seats in Popular Courses Still Available
Total Seats Filled vs the Total Number of Seats in Colleges:
- Shri Ram College of Commerce: 704 filled out of 764
- Kirori Mal College: 829 filled out of 1385 closed for history and physical sciences
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women: 360 filled out of 730
- Sri Venkateswara College: 898 filled out of 1089 closed for Political Science, Life Science, Botany, Zoology
- Hindu College: 719 filled out of 752 closed for Political Science, Sociology, BA programme and Zoology
- Daulat Ram College: 1098 filled out of 1177 closed for bio-chemistry, zoology, BA programme
- Kamala Nehru College: 501 filled out of 869
- Miranda House: 779 out of 986 seats.
- Ramjas College: 801 out of 1334 seats.
- Hansraj College: 931 filled out of 1165
- Gargi College: 1064 filled out of 1200
- Indraprastha College: 700 filled out of 1013
- Sri Aurobindo College: 901 filled out of 960
DU Previous Year Fifth Cutoff List