IBPS CWE Clerk VI Main Result 2016 Release Date
Latest Update : 30/03/2017 – Candidates who are waiting for IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2016 will be able to see their results online March 31, 2017. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is expected to announce the Clerk Common Written Result CWE Result 2017 within shortest possible time. As per previous year trends, the result for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2015 was announced on April 1, 2016.
The Institute of Banking Personel Selection (IBPS) has released results of CWE Clerks VI on its official website, ibps.in
How to check:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, ‘Click here to View Your Main Examination for CWE Clerks VI’
- Enter the registration number and password
- Submit the same, the results will be displayed on the screen
- The candidates must take a printout for future reference
IBPS is all set to announce the final allotment result of IBPS CWE Clerk VI Exam 2016 at the official website. The IBPS Clerk CWE VI Mains Result is likely to be declared on 31/03/2017. The candidates who had appeared in Mains Exam after qualifying IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam. After qualifying IBPS Clerk Mains, candidates will become eligible to be the merit, which is to be prepared for provisional allotment of the candidates in public sector bank.
Quick Steps to Check IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2017
1. Candidates should login to the official website ibps.in
2. Then, candidates should click on the tab clerk vi
3. After that, press final result tab
4. Carefully insert your roll number and date of birth
5. Press submit button and download your result online
6. Take print out for the future use.
The delay in result declaration is due to a large number of applications and a limited number of vacancies. IBPS Clerk Recruitment is most demanded job opportunity among the youngster who wants to pursue banking as their career opportunity. Every year, thousand of job openings are offered by the banking sector. IBPS is the autonomous body who organises recruitment process for appointments of Clerks in Public Sector Bank. IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted every year for the recruitment of candidates on Clerk Posts. We are here providing some quick steps for the candidates to check their result in minimum possible time.
The exam was conducted on December 31, 2016 and January 1, 2017. There were five sections in IBPS Clerk mains exam, namely English, reasoning, computer awareness, general awareness and quantitative aptitude.
IBPS Clerk VI Exam 2016 Result : Check Out Cutoff Marks…
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the results of CWE clerks preliminary examination 2016. The candidates can check the results from the official website,ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016: The Cut off of IBPS Clerk will be published in two stages – Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination. The IBPS Clerk Cut off of the Preliminary Examination will be released in December 2016 along with the result. IBPS will publish the cut off in three categories – Sectional, Overall and State-wise. Candidates who will clear the cut off of the Preliminary Examination will be asked to appear for the Mains Examination.
Important Dates Related to IBPS Clerk cut off 2016
IBPS Clerk 2016 Exam Events
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam
November 26, 27 and December 03 & 04, 2016
Declaration of IBPS Clerk Cut off score – Preliminary
December, 2016 (Third week)
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam
December 31, 2016 and January 01, 2017
Declaration of IBPS Clerk Cut off score – Mains
IBPS Clerk Allotment Cut off Score
Formula for arriving at the IBPS Cut off on Total Scores
Total Score = Scores obtained in (Reasoning + English Language + Quantitative Aptitude + General Awareness + Computer Knowledge )
- Mean – 3/4th of Standard Deviation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/EXS categories
- Mean – 1/4th of Standard Deviation for General Category
- There will be a second level cutoff point on total as per requirement
Factors deciding IBPS Clerk Cut off
There are several factors on which the cutoff is decided, some of them are listed below.
- Number of candidates
- Number of vacancies
- Exam difficulty level
- Marking scheme
- Reservation norms
- Last year figures
Understanding the IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016
The Cut off of IBPS Clerk 2016 will be declared in three heads. The candidates to be considered for next round of recruitment process will have to satisfy all the three cutoffs.
Sectional Cut off of IBPS Clerk 2016: IBPS Clerk Cutoff marks as per the subjects or sections are mainly the marks that a candidate need to secure to clear each section. In another way round, it is the minimum qualifying marks one need for each section.
Overall or Category wise Cut off of IBPS Clerk: The Overall or category wise cutoff list is based on the category such as General, OBC, SC, ST or PWD (Person with Disabilities, further divided as Hearing, Visually impaired and orthopedically challenged.). The Cutoff vary as per different categories. The candidates who secure more than the overall cutoff has a good chance to be considered for further rounds and final selection.
State wise Cut off of IBPS Clerk 2016 : IBPS will also release State-wise Cutoff list. The Cutoff will vary as per the state the candidate has applied from. The State-wise cutoff is different for each state and at times is higher than the overall cutoff range.
Stages of declaration of IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016
Online Preliminary Examination Cut off
- The Online Preliminary Examination will be conducted for 100 marks.
- The candidates to be considered for the Mains Examination will have to secure the desired Cutoff fixed by the Insititute as per different sections, overall and state.
Mains Examination Cut off
- The Mains Examination of IBPS Clerk 2016 will be conducted for 200 marks.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score.
- Depending on the number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for final allotment.
Final IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016
- IBPS has discontinued interview from the recruitment process for clerical cadre. Therefore 100 % weight age will be given to the score obtained by the candidate in the Online Main Examination of IBPS Clerk 2016.
- A candidate who qualifies in the Mains Examination and secures high in merit will be shortlisted for provisional allotment based on the reported vacancies by the participating organizations.
Important points related to IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016
- Cutoff can be considered as a selection benchmark for picking the most deserving and eligible candidates for the process of recruitment.
- If a candidate has scored marks equal to or more than the IBPS Clerk Cut off, he will be selected for the next round of recruitment process.
- It is necessary to score well in all the stages to increase the chances of final selection.
Section wise IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016 – Mains
State wise IBPS Clerk Cut off 2016 – Mains
|JAMMU & KASHMIR||122-127|
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR||83-86|
|DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI NA||84-86|
|DAMAN & DIU||84-87|
Previous Year IBPS Clerk cut off score for Mains Exam
IBPS Clerk Mains 2015 Maximum Marks (Out of 100)
|Andaman & Nicobar||NA||NA||60.38||70.13||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Dadar & Nagar Heveli||NA||NA||NA||72||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Daman & Diu||NA||NA||55.25||67 00||NA||NA||NA||NA||NA|
|Jammu & Kashmir||69.75||61.75||72.63||83.13||46.5||63||45.63||64.38||NA|