IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers Free Download PDF
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Papers with Solution – In order to crack IBPS Clerk exam 2018 you need to solve IBPS Clerk previous year papers in addition to your regular practice. It is highly recommended, therefore, that you get the IBPS Clerk previous year papers in PDF format for free download so you can start practicing them. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the IBPS Clerk CWE (Common Written Exam) every year to select candidates for the clerical cadre in multiple public sector banks across the country. IBPS Clerk exam is conducted in two phases – the preliminary exam and the mains exam. No interview process is required for the same through IBPS Clerk exam. IBPS Clerk 2018 is the eighth year that the IBPS is conducting the IBPS Clerk exam, hence the name IBPS Clerk CWE VIII.
Here we will provide IBPS Clerk Previous Years Question Papers – 2017, 2016, 2015 in Pdf format. Download the IBPS Clerk Question Papers and kindly share it with your friends.
These papers will help the candidates to prepare better for exams as it will help them to understand the type of questions that come, along with level of difficulty of questions. We have arranged the papers in year wise packages given below.
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Papers with Answers Key PDF Free Download
IBPS Clerk 2017 Question Paper:
- IBPS Clerk prelim 2017 Memory based Question paper & Answer key PDF Download – Part 1
- IBPS Clerk prelim 2017 Memory based Question paper & Answer key PDF Download – Part 2
- Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 – Dec 2
- Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 – Dec 3
- Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 – Dec 9
- Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017 – Dec 10
IBPS Clerk 2016 Question Paper:
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Questions – 26/11/16(All Shifts)
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Questions – 27/11/16(All Shifts)
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Questions – 03/12/16(All Shifts)
- IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Questions – 04/12/16(All Shifts)
IBPS Clerk 2015 Question Paper:
- Click Here To Download IBPS Clerk Prelim 05-12-15 Question Paper
- Click Here To Download IBPS Clerk Prelim 05-12-15 Answer Key
- Click Here To Download IBPS Clerk Prelim 06-12-15 Shift – I Question Paper
- Click Here To Download IBPS Clerk Prelim 06-12-15 Shift – I Answer Key
- Click Here To Download IBPS Clerk Prelim 06-12-15 Shift – II Question Paper
- Click Here To Download IBPS Clerk Prelim 06-12-15 Shift – II Answer Key
IBPS Clerk 2018 Important Dates
|Pre- Exam Training Call Letter Download||November 2018|
|Pre-Exam Training||November 2018|
|Preliminary Exam Call Letter Download||November 2018|
|Preliminary Exam||8th, 9th, 15th and 16th December 2018 (Tentative)|
|Preliminary Exam Result||December 2018|
|Mains Exam Call Letter Download||January 2019|
|Mains Exam||January 20, 2019|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2019|
IBPS Clerk 2018 Exam Pattern
Now that you have the IBPS Clerk previous year papers, let’s look at how the exam pattern looks like. According to the IBPS Clerk Recruitment notification, new changes have been introduced in IBPS Clerk exam pattern since 2017. However, the exam pattern for the Preliminary examination of IBPS Clerk remains same as before. Only the Main pattern has been changed from 2017. You must be thorough with the exam pattern before solving the IBPS Clerk previous year papers.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2018 Pattern for Prelims
The preliminary examination will have three sections like before. The number of questions and marking scheme for each section are tabulated below:
|Sections||No. of Questions / Maximum Marks|
- The duration for the IBPS Clerk prelims exam is 1 hour and the three sections are not timed separately.
- Candidates must clear the cut off for each section in order to appear for the Mains exam.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2018 Pattern for Mains Examination
The total number of questions, as well as the time duration of IBPS Clerk Main exam, have been changed.
|Sections||No. of Questions / Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50/60|
Keep in mind that even though your preparations go well and everything seem to be in place before you appear for the exam, the best way to be fully prepared is to solve the IBPS Clerk previous year papers and IBPS Clerk previous years test on AdmissionTimes. So, take your preparations to the next level by solving the IBPS Clerk previous year papers that we have provided.
We hope that this detailed article on IBPS Clerk previous year papers helps you in your preparation. We wish you all the best!
Content Source – Embibe.com