IBPS RRB VI 2017 registration process starts at ibps.in: How to apply
Online registration for the much awaited IBPS RRB 2017 has begun. Bank job aspirants can now apply against close to 15000 vacancies at ibps.in.
aspirants can apply for the IBPS RRB 2017 examination, notification of which was released last week. The annual recruitment process held by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, candidates can apply for Group -A Officers (Scale-I II & III) and Group -B Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) jobs under CRP RRB VI.
A total of 15,068 vacancies are available in 56 Participating RRBs including 8,298 office assistant (multipurpose), 5,023 Officer scale 1, in scale 3, there are 169 posts while in officer scale 2, there is a requirement of over 1500 posts in various categories.
Documents required to apply for IBPS RRB exam 2017
1) Scanned photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications written in the notification. Make sure your signature shouldn’t be in the capital letters.
2) Aspirant need to have a valid personal email ID. It is here that the candidate will receive all important information like result etc. Keep it active till the declaration of results.
3) Keep all the important documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
For Officer (Scale I, II & III), it is Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates and for Rs 600 for all others. For Office Assistant (Multipurpose), the fees for reserve categories is Rs 100 while for others, it is Rs 600.
Registration/fee payment begins- July 24, 2017
Last date to apply/pay fee- August 14, 2017
Pre exam training- August 28 to September 3, 2017
Preliminary exam call letter- August/September 2017
Preliminary exam scale 1- September 9, 10, 16, 2017
Preliminary exam office assistant September 17, 23, 24, 2017
Posts available: 15,068
Steps to apply for IBPS RRB VI 2017:
- Log on to the official website, ibps.in
- Click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP for RRBs”
- Click on the appropriate option “Click Here To Apply Online For CRP-RRBS-Officers (Scale-I, II and III)” or “Click Here To Apply Online For CRP-RRBS-Office Assistant (Multipurpose)” .
- Click on “Click Here For New Registration”
- Login in with the Provisional Registration number and Password
- Enter all the required details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale I or Scale II or Scale III.
- For Officer scale III (Senior Manager): The age of the candidates should not exceed 40 years and must be minimum 21 years.
- For Officer scale II (Manager): The age of the candidates should not exceed 32 years and must be minimum 21 years.
- For Officer scale I (Assistant Manager): The age of the candidates should not exceed 30 years and must be minimum 18 years.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose): The age of the candidates should not exceed 28 years and must be minimum 18 years.
Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
Respected Source – IndianExpress