Forbes magazine,” according to salary and employment conditions, job lists the most competitive degree.
“Forbes Magazine” to find 30 kinds of master’s degree the average salary level, age of the selected models are 43 years old, has 15 years experience working people. At the same time, “Forbes magazine” also refer to U.S. Bureau of Labor data, forecast the next decade the number of positions in these hot jobs will rapidly increase and the number of existing jobs will empty out. Taken into consideration the above two cases, the prospects for physician assistants are the best, it will be an increase of 2.9 million jobs, and growth in the next 10 years, 39%.
Ten Most Popular Master’s Degree in USA
- A master’s degree in physician assistant $ 98,900 39% 57% nurse anesthetists, clinical nurse specialist, nursing director
- Master’s degree in Computer Science 2 27% 39% $ 111,000 database administrators, software designers, information technology consultant
- Masters $ 98,700 24% 41% project engineer, senior civil engineer, civil structural engineer
- Mathematics degree $ 96,900 22% 51% actuaries, statisticians, high school teacher
- Master’s degree in physics, $ 110,000 5 16% 44% physicist, medical physicist, senior systems engineer
- Information Technology master’s degree $ 97,200 29% 39% Information Technology project manager, information technology specialists, software developers
- Human Resource Management degree $ 81,900 22% 47% Human resources consultant, human resource managers, recruitment
- Master’s degree in economics, $ 108,000 8 19% 38% economists, financial analysts, business analysts
- Master’s degree in geology, $ 90,100 9 17% 44% environmental managers, hydrogeologists, geologists, petroleum
- Business (MBA) degree 17% 35% $ 109,000 business development manager, management consultant, senior financial analyst