RRB NTPC 2018 Online Application Form for Latest Upcoming Railway Jobs
RRB NTPC 2018 Application Form : Upcoming 2,54,587 Railway Jobs, Latest Railway Recruitment Board Vacancies, RRB Vacancies Apply Online at indianrailways.gov.in
In the year of 2018 Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to release RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 at their Official Site. Board is going to publish the recruitment advertisement for 2,54,587 number of vacancies for both Technical and Non-Technical Posts. So, Firstly Candidates need to read the whole advertisement notification carefully to check whether they are eligible or not. Candidates can easily check their Eligibility Criteria through the notification which is released by the officials of RRB or you can check your eligibility criteria for here too through this page.
Railway Recruitment 2018 For 2.5 Lakh Vacancies; Tentative Notification.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 : RRB recruitment department is expected to release RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification will be availablein Month of July and examination will be conducted in after one or two months of releasing notification. RRB NTPC 2018 Recruitment is expected to be released for 2.5 Lakh vacancies in railway department. The Railway Recruitment Board yearly released notification to recruit candidates for various vacant posts in technical and non-technical categories. The RRB NTPC 2018 Notification is expected to be released in June 2018 for 2.5 lakh vacant posts in which more than 80,000 vacancies will be filled for Security Department (Loco Pilot, Guard, Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, Line-man, Gang-man, Key-man and Maintenance.
The Indian Railway (65,000 KM) is the fourth largest railways in the world, after United States(2,50,000 KM), China(1,00,000 KM), and Russia(85,00,000 KM). It is also the 8th biggest recruiter, which employed nearly 1.331 million employees by 2015-16. Now, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is preparing to again begin the mega recruitment, in all the Grades.
Railways minister asked the divisions across the India to identify the vacant position at the moment that expected until the year 2019. Approximately 2.5 lakh vacancies have been detected in numerous departments. It is being expected that out of these, 1.8 lakh is the for the post of safety staff, which includes ALP, Guard, Assistant ALP, Station Master, Gangman, Lineman, Keyman, etc.
As per the reports, the 2.5 lakh vacancies will not be filled altogether. Instead, it will be filled in two stages. First, the exam will be held to fill 1.5 lakh vacant posts and once it is over, the recruitment for the remaining 1 lakh posts will be declared. It is expected that the notification for the recruitment will release in the month of May 2018.
NOTE : The candidates will only be allowed to apply for the examination if they will possess an Aadhaar Card. However, candidates from Jammu and Kashmir, Assam, and Meghalaya will be exempted because the Government of India has not published Aadhaar Card for these states. These candidates will be probably required to submit any Govt. approve ID card like the passport.
The reason to make Aadhaar Number mandatory for railway recruitment is to avoid the cases of forged identity. The recruitment board will try its best to ensure that the candidate appearing for the exam is the same as that one who has applied for it. Measures like biometric assessment and strict checking at the exam hall will also be implied.
The selected candidates will be posted across 96 divisions which are located in 17 zones, namely; Central, Eastern, East Central, East Coast, Northern, North Central, North Eastern, North Western, Northeast Frontier, Southern, South Central, South East Central, South Eastern, South Western, Western, West Central, Metro.
RRB NTPC 2018 Vacancy Details :
As per the revealed news, RRB is planning to offer around 2.5 lakh vacancies for the technical and non-technical category. There is no official confirmation, but some newspaper has leaked this news that RRB will release approx 2.5 lakh vacancies in which more that 80,000 vacancies for Security Department (Loco Pilot, Guard, Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, Line-man, Gang-man, Key-man and Maintenance. So, Let’s have a look at RRB NTPC Vacancy 2018 –
- Organised By: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Name of Examination – RRB NTPC 2018
- Total Number of Vacancies – 2.5 Lakh (Expected)
- Name of Posts – Various
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||–|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)||–|
|Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk (ECRC)||–|
|Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist (JAA)||–|
|Senior Clerk Cum Typist||–|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)||–|
|Senior Time Keeper||–|
|Total||2.5 Lakh (Expected)|
Note: The mentioned RRB NTPC 2018 Vacancies are expected as per the revealed news. This vacancy may be increased or decreased after releasing the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification.
RRB NTPC Eligibility Criteria 2018
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
Age Relaxation: Will be applicable to Reserved Category Candidates
- For OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen Category Candidates: 03 Years
- For Physical Handicapped Candidates: 10 Years
Note– The relaxation age for reserved categories will be applicable as per the govt norms.
Educational Qualification: Those candidates who are making their mind for applying RRB NTPC Exam than they all have must be completed their 10th, 12th and Diploma and Bachelor Degree and PG Degree Holders can also apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Selection Candidates will be made on Written Exam (Stage I and Stage II).
Application Fee: Those Candidates who belong to General and OBC Category they all need to Pay Rs 100/- and those candidates who belong to SC/ ST or Ex-Servicemen and Physical Handicapped Candidates they all are exempted from Application Fee.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package after completion of Selection Procedure.
RRB NTPC Stage 1 Cut Off Marks
RRB NTPC 2018 Important Dates :
|RRB NTPC 2018 Notification Declaration||July 2018|
|RRB NTPC 2018 Online Registration / Application Form||July 2018|
|RRB NTPC 2018 1st Stage Exam Admit Card||2nd week of Aug 2018|
|RRB NTPC 1st Stage Exam Date||1st week of Sept 2018|
|RRB NTPC 1st Stage Result 2018 Declaration Date||1st week of Oct 2018|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Date||4th Week of October 2018|
|RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam Result Declaration||1st week of Dec 2018|
|Typing Skill Test / Aptitude Test||January 2019|
How to Apply for RRB NTPC 2018?
RRB NTPC 2018 Application From :
All the aspirants will have to apply online from the official website of RRB NTPC. No other mode of application will be accepted. Before filling the form, candidates are advised to read all the details & instructions and at last fill all the necessary details, which will be required ti fill. Along with, upload scanned copy of passport sized photo and signature in the specified pattern or pixels. Before submitting the application form, check once all the filled details carefully. Candidates are suggested to apply online or fill RRB NTPC Application Form 2018 on or before the last date. Below we have mentioned some steps which will help you to fill RRB NTPC 2018 Application Form.
How to Apply for RRB NTPC 2018 Recruitment?
- Visit the official website of RRB NTPC i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment option on the homepage
- Select your region i.e. the region for which you want to apply as Indian Railways give option for 21 regions of India
- An Online application will be displayed
- Click on the ” New Registration link”
- Fill the details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- Submit the form (Stage I completed)
- A Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen
- Login again using the registration number and password
- Fill the asked relevant details carefully (Stage II completed)
- Now make the application fee payment through net banking/ debit card/ credit card/ e-challan/ pay-in-slip payable any bank .
- Download the bank template by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Now affix your passport sized photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression, also copy the declaration
- Scan the filled template in the format given in the instructions
- Submit the application form but before that check it carefully and take out print for further use.
- Community Certificate will also be submitted for people belonging to SC/ST.
Check RRB NTPC 2018 Notification – Click Here (Will be Released Soon)
Fill RRB NTPC 2018 Application Form – Apply Online (Will be Released Soon)
RRB NTPC 2018 Application Fee :
- RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 Application fee has not been revealed yet. Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via debit card, credit cards, e-challan, pay-in-slip from any particular bank. SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped people are exempted from application fee. We will update the application fee for General and OBC candidates, after releasing the notification
- If the examination fee is sent through Bank draft/ Indian Postal order then it will be accepted otherwise this no means is permissible.
- Applicants will have to mention Employment notice number, Name of the applied post, Category number and name accompanied with a postal address on the back side of the reverse side of the bank draft or front portion of the at the provided space in Indian Postal Order.
- The application form not accompanied with application fees will be instantly cancelled.
RRB NTPC 2018 Exam Pattern :
RRB NTPC 2018 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of topic||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Total 100 questions will be asked of 1 mark each.
- 90 minutes will be provided.
- 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
RRB NTPC 2018 Mains Exam Pattern
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
- Mains will consist of 4 sections mentioned above.
- A total sum of 120 questions will be asked.
- 90 minutes will be given to solve the question paper
- Negative marking of 0.25 for every wrong answer.
Note – This exam pattern is given as per the last year examination, may be it will change after the notification declaration. Therefore, candidates are advised to check RRB NTPC 2018 Notification, which is expected to be declared soon.
RRB NTPC 2018 Syllabus :
RRB NTPC 2018 Syllabus basically included General Knowledge, General English/ General Hindi, Basic Arithmetic, Quantitative Aptitude and Analytical skills, and basic technical part for technical posts. It will comprise of 100 questions of 1 mark each. The exam will be conducted in two stages RRB NTPC 1st stage CBT or Prelims and RRB NTPC 2nd stage CBT or Mains. For prelims exam maximum 90 minutes will be provided for the test. Let us have a glance at the classified version of the syllabus as per different subjects.
|General Awareness||Arithmetic||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Current Affairs, National and International, History-India, world Indian economy Indian geography Indian constitution Indian culture & Heritage Indian Polity Science & Technology General Science -Biology -Chemistry -Physics Environmental Studies||Percentage Pipes & Cisterns Profit and loss Time and work Simplification Boats and Streams Averages Time and Distance Problems on Ages Simple Interest Data Interpretation Area and Volume Linear and Quadratic Equations Margins and Discounts||Analogies Space Visualisation Similarities Decision Making Problem Solving Arithmetic Number Series Differences Arithmetic Reasoning Analysis Judgement Relationship Concepts Visual Memory Observation Verbal and Figure Classification Puzzles Sitting Circular Arrangements Direction sense Alphanumeric series|
RRB NTPC 2018 Selection Procedure :
Candidates who are going to fill RRB NTPC Application form 2018 should know about the selection process of this recruitment. All the candidates will be selected as per their score which they will get in first and second stage examination. After that, they will have to face typing and aptitude test. If candidates will clear these stages, they will be called for the Document Verification and Medical test.
1) First Stage Online Examination (PT–CBT)
2) Second Stage Examination (Mains–CBT)
3) Typing Test (Skill Test)
4) Aptitude Test
5) Document Verification
6) Medical Fitness Test
7) Final Merit List
Respected Source – Aglasem