SSC CGLE 2017 Notification For Confirmation of OH/VH/HH Status For PwD Candidates Released | Check Now
SSC CGL Examination of 2017 all set to be conducted within a few weeks time has still some pendancy left in the application process filled by the candidates. Some aspiring candidates who belong to the category of ‘Person with Disability’ in any form need to update their detailed status pertaining to their disability status at the SSC official website at ssc.nic.in soon. Releasing a detailed online notification pertaining to the PwD category candidates, SSC has issued notice for all such candidates recently along with deadline criteria for the same.
SSC CGLE 2017 Latest Notification Out
Staff Selection Commission has released a notice for the upcoming examination in August 2017 about the ‘Combined Graduate Level Examination’ i.e. CGLE by SSC this year. The point wise explained notification is available online which was put up by the Commission on July 13, 2017 mentioning the availability of scribe only for a selected few candidates and not to everyone who asked for it. Declaring a set criteria for which PwD candidates are eligible to get a scribe by the SSC for the CGLE 2017 exam this year, the notification can be read here. Pointing out the unfilled or partially filled information by the Disabled candidates to give them a fair chance to appear for the most prestigious SSC CGLE 2017 exam this year, the Commission has issued last date of updating and confirming the status of PwD candidates to be on July 20, 2017.
SSC CGLE 2017 : Updation & Confirmation of PwD Candidates
The gist of the entire notification along with the procedure to confirm and update your disability status as per SSC CGL 2017 admission process has been mentioned below. Take a look.
- Scribes only provided to PwD candidates who are VH (Visually handicapped) & certain OH (Orthopaedic handicapped) candidates
- The list of eligible OH candidates include candidates with Cerebral Palsy or locomotor disability in which written part is affected
- The criteria for judging disability is affected part to be more than 40% disability in order to get a scribe
- PwD Candidates didn’t mentioned their type (OH or VH) and the extent (at least 40%) in their SSC CGL 2017 Application form
- Candidates seeking a scribe are advised to update & confirm the necessary information online
- Last Date to upload & confirm the information on July 20, 2017 before 5:00 pm
PwD candidates are also requested to submit a ‘Disability Certificate’ from a prescribed Government Hospital to avail the facilities like a scribe or additional time requirement in the upcoming SSC CGLE 2017 exam this year. Failing to comply with aforementioned criteria and norms, the PwD candidates shall not be allowed to avail such facilities offered by the Commission during the SSC CGL 2017 exam this year.