SSC CGL 2017 Tier 1 Result Declared: 1,50,404 Qualify; Check Cut-Off Marks Online at ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will declare the result of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 examination, 2017 on October 31, 2017.
A total of 15,43,418 candidates had appeared for the test. Based on the results of CGL (Tier-I) Exam, 2017 the total number of candidates who are provisionally qualified for Tier-II and Tier-III are as follows:
Tier-II (Paper-I and II) and Tier-III : 1,50,404
Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III) and Tier-III : 10,311 (Only for post of JSO)
Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IV) and;
Tier-III : 15,450 (Only for posts of AAO)
Out of this, reports said, results of ten candidates with roll numbers 2201026842, 2201045468, 2201062554, 2201098871, 2201105924, 2201272135, 2201293503, 2201325697, 2402006180, 2402019194 have not been declared due to court orders.
How you can check your SSC CGL 2017 result:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘results’ section
Step 3: There will be two options – write up and ‘results’
Step 4: Click on results to check your name and roll number in the pdf file
Step 5: To view cut-off marks category-wise, click on ‘write-up’
Step 6: Check and download the results
The official website might be slow due to heavy traffic. It is suggested that candidates view scores after some time. A total of 15,450 candidates have qualified SSC CGL 2017 Tier I.
The successful candidates will now have to sit for Tier-II exam, reports added. SSC will take account of marks of the Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III to calculate the final score. Candidates have to pass all the tiers separately.
According to The Indian Express, a few candidates have started a Facebook campaign listing out their grievances, demanding normalisation of scores. They believe after analysing the answer keys, the questions were comparatively difficult for those who appeared in and before 16 August sessions.
The commission had conducted the Tier 1 examination from August 5 to August 23, 2017. The SSC has conducted the examination in 43 batches across the country, as per Hindustan Times report. According to the commission, a total of 15,43,962 candidates have appeared in the examination.
SSC To Declare SI CPO, Junior Engineer, CHSL 2016, CGL 2017 And Several Other Results Soon; Check Dates Here
SSC Upcoming Results Dates
- SI/CPO Examination, 2016 Final results: September 8, 2017
- SI/CPO Examination, 2017 Paper-I results: September 9, 2017, 2017
- Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination-2017 Paper-II: September 29, 2017
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination-2015
Final Result: October 16, 2017
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2016 Tier-II: October 25, 2017
Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 Tier-I: October 31, 2017
- Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination-2016 Paper-II: November 30, 2017
- The SSC had declared the CGL 2016 final results on August 4 this year.
- SSC CGL Examination, 2017 (Tier-I) was conducted by the commission from August 5 to August 23 for 30,26,599 registered candidates. Till August 21, SSC conducted CGL Tier 1 examination for 37 out of 43 batches for 26,63,073 candidates, in which 14,02,331 candidates have actually taken the examination.
- Average attendance for the SSC CGL Tier 1 exam 2017 is 52.66% so far.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 exam was concluded on August 23.