SSC CGLE 2017 Tier 2 Pattern, Check Exam Syllabus, Date, Duration, Syllabus & Other Details.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination 2017 is the next big thing for the aspirants of the Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted by SSC this year in 2017. After appearing for the SSC CGLE 2017 Tier 1 exam this year in the month of August, the candidates who crack the same shall appear for the next level exam of SSC CGLE 2017 i.e. Tier 2 level. The tentative answer keys were officially released by Staff Selection Commission in September 2017 to give candidates an idea about the CGL Tier expected cut-off score and range of marks within which their scores in the SSC CGLE 2017 Tier 1 exam shall lie. This would serve as the screening test for aspirants of SSC CGLE who shall after clearing this set cut-off marks take SSC CGL Tier 2 examination 2017.
Changes in SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 Tier 1 & 2
- Now SSC will conduct both, Tier I and Tier II exam in online mode.
- Reduce the time limit for examination of Tier -I from 75 minutes to 60 minutes.
- SSC CGL Tier II will remain same.
- Introduce a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
- No Sectional Cut off.
The Examination will be conducted in four tiers as indicated below:
- Tier -I — Online Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -II — Online Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Tier -III —Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Precis/Letter /Application Writing)
- Tier -IV — Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 for Tier 2, & 3
In Tier II two papers are conducted on the same day. One is Quantitative Aptitude and the second one is English. In addition, for the posts of JSO and AAO, Paper 3 and Paper 4 are conducted respectively.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern – Tier II
|Subject||Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||2 Hours|
|General English||200||200||2 Hours|
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 – Tier III
|SSC Tier III||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Descriptive Paper in English /Hindi||100||1 Hour|
SSC CGL 2017 Exam Pattern – Tier IV
|SSC Tier IV||Time Duration||Syllabus|
|Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) for post of Assistant Section Officer in CSS & MEA only||45 Minutes||Word/Excel/ Power Point|
Also, it is yet to be established via the result declaration of SSC CGL 2017 Examination Tier 1 on October 31, 2017 as to who all are eligible candidates who secured marks in the first level of SSC CGLE 2017 above the cut-off list of scores generated. Sof, fingers crossed for all those who are preparing hard for the upcoming SSC CGL 2017 Examination Tier 2 in November 2017.
Source : GradeUp