SSC CGL Admit Card 2017: Download for Tier 2 and Tier 3 – All Regions
SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card 2017 : will be available for download by online mode. The admit card of SSC CGL will be issued by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at its various regional office’s website. The SSC has rescheduled the exam date for CGL Tier 2 and 3 and will now be held from February 17 to 22, 2018 and March 31, 2018. The applicants who qualify the SSC CGL Tier 1, will be issued the admit card for SSC CGL 2017 Tier 2 and Tier 3. The SSC CGL admit card can be downloaded by entering details Registration ID and Date of Birth. The SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card contains the personal details of the candidate, timetable, and address of the venue of the exam. The commission has conducted the Tier 1 exam from August 05 to 24, 2017 and the result of which has been declared on October 30, 2017. Candidates can check more details regarding the SSC CGL Admit Card Tier 2 in the article below.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit Card Released For CR Region, Rest To Follow
Currently, one 1 of the 9 Regional Offices of Staff Selection Commission has uploaded SSC CGL tier 2 admit card. The rest of the Offices are expected to release the admit cards within a week’s time.
SSC Central, Eastern MP(Sub), North Western Regions has uploaded the CGL Tier 2 exam admit cards at its official website. The (Central Region) CR Office has uploaded the SSC CGL Tier 2 admit card for those candidates who have opted their exam center in Uttar Pradesh and Bihar.
Download SSC CGL 2017 Tier 2 Admit Card (Region Wise)
|Region Names||State Names||Download Admit Card Zone Wise|
|North Region||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||www.sscnr.net.in|
|Central Region||Uttar Pradesh (UP) and Bihar (Available)||www.ssc-cr.org|
|Western Region||Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa (Available)||www.sscwr.net|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh (AP), Punduchery, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|North Eastern Region||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in|
|Eastern Region||West Bengal (WB), Uharkhand, Orrisa, Sikkim, and A&N Island (Available)||www.sscer.org|
|KKR Region||Karnataka and Kerala||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|MP Sub-Region||Madhya Pradesh (MP), and Chhattisgarh (Available)||www.sscmpr.org|
|North Western Sub-Region||J&K, Haryana, Punjab, and Himachal Pradesh (HP) (Available)||www.sscnwr.org|
SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
If the candidates do not receive their SSC CGL Admit Card, even one week before exam then they must contact the Commission authorities regarding this. The Commission will not issue admit card for Combined Graduate Level exam by post or any other means. Candidates can check complete schedule for issuance of CGL 2017 Admit Card and CGL 2017 exam date in the table.
SSC CGL 2017 Important dates
|Availability of SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card for Tier 1||25 July 2017 onwards|
|Date of SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier 1 examination||05 to 24 Aug 2017|
|Availability of SSC CGL 2 and 3 Admit Card 2017||1st week of Feb 2018|
|Date of SSC CGL Tier 2 and Tier 3 examination|
|Availability of SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card for Skill Test||May 2018|
|Date of SSC Combined Graduate Level Skill Test||May/Jun 2018|
How to download SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card?
To successfully download the SSC CGL Admit Card, follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the SSC CGL Admit Card download direct link, which will be given on this page as soon as the Commission releases the Admit Card.
- Select the region – Eastern Region, Kerala Karnataka Region, Southern Region, North Eastern Region, Western Region, Madhya Pradesh Region, Central Region, North Western Region, and Northern Region.
- Enter the details such as Registration ID or Date of Birth.
- The Admit Card for SSC CGL 2017 will be available on the screen.
- Download and take a print out of the admit card.
Details in SSC CGL Admit Card 2017
The following details will be mentioned on the SSC CGL 2 Admit Card:
- Name and address of candidate
- Roll number
- Seat number
- Date of birth
- Name and address of centre
- Date of examination
- Name of paper
- Exam paper timings
- Reporting time
- Instructions for examination
Exam Pattern for SSC CGL Tier 2
The exam for SSC CGL 2 will follow the following exam structure:
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based
- Duration of the exam: 120 minutes
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- It is compulsory for candidates for all the categories of posts to appear in Paper-1 & 2.
- Only those candidates who have applied for the post of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) have to appear for Paper 3.
- Paper 4 is only for those candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)/ Assistant Accounts Officer(AAO).
|Paper S.No||Test Areas||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|2||English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|3||Statistics (Paper-1 & 2 as above)||100||200|
|4||General Studies (Finance and Economics) Paper-1 & 2 as above||100||200|
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 and for each incorrect answer in Paper 2 (English Language &
- Also, 0.50 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Paper-1, 3 and 4 of Tier 2.
Exam Pattern for SSC CGL Tier 3
- Mode of Examination: Pen and Paper Mode
- Duration of the Exam: 60 minutes
- Total Marks: 100
- Tier 3 will be a descriptive Paper, i.e., writing of Essays/ Precie/ Letter/ Applications etc.
The SSC CGL 2017 Tier-II exam has been rescheduled second time. Earlier it was scheduled for December 2017 however the dates were postponed to January 2018.
Respected Source – Aglasem
SSC CGL 2017, MTS 2016 and JE 2017 Exam Dates Postponed, Check Here!
1. SSC CGL 2017 – Tier II Exam from 18th – 20th January 2018 has been rescheduled to 17th – 22nd February 2018, next month.
2. SSC MTS 2016 – Paper-II Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 28th January 2018
3. SSC JE 2017 – Paper-I Exam has been rescheduled to be conducted from 22nd – 25 January 2018 to 22nd – 29th January 2018 (there will be no exams on 26th and 28th January)
Candidates eligible to appear for the above exams can check the official notification here:
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL Tier II Admit Card for various regions. Since the commission is releasing the admit cards zone-wise, the admit cards of only some regions are available currently. However, SSC has announced that all the admit cards will be uploaded to the official websites of all regions by 06th November, positively. Through this article, you can check and download your individual SSC CGL Tier II admit card easily.
Staff Selection Commission, on October 30, released the result for SSC CGL 2017 Tier I exam conducted in August this year. Tier I was the preliminary exam and candidates who qualified Tier I will now have to appear for Tier II and Tier III exam.
A total of 15,43,418 candidates had appeared for the test. Based on the results of CGL (Tier-I) Exam, 2017 the total number of candidates who are provisionally qualified for Tier-II and Tier-III are as follows:
Tier-II (Paper-I and II) and Tier-III : 1,50,404
Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III) and Tier-III : 10,311 (Only for post of JSO)
Tier-II (Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IV) and;
Tier-III : 15,450 (Only for posts of AAO)
Out of this, reports said, results of ten candidates with roll numbers 2201026842, 2201045468, 2201062554, 2201098871, 2201105924, 2201272135, 2201293503, 2201325697, 2402006180, 2402019194 have not been declared due to court orders.
Admit cards for Tier 2 exam:
The admit cards for Tier 2 exam will be released soon on the official website. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website.
In order to download the admit cards, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, ‘SSC CGL Tier 2 Admit cards’
- Enter the necessary information, if required
- After submitting the same, the admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout for future reference
SSC CGL 2017 Tier II and III Exam Pattern
Tier II will also be computer-based exam while Tier III will be a descriptive paper. In Tier II, a candidate would compulsorily have to attempt Paper I and Paper II. Those appearing for JSO will also have to appear for Paper III and those appearing for AAO will also have to appear for Paper IV.
Paper I in Tier II will be Quantitative Abilities which will comprise 100 questions and carrying total 200 marks (each question will be worth 1 mark). Paper II will be English Language and Comprehension. This paper will have 200 questions making up a total of 200 marks (each question will be worth 1 mark).
Paper III will be only for those who had applied for JSO post and scored the required cut off marks in tier I. Paper III will be Statistics and will have 100 questions carrying 200 marks.
Paper IV will be only for those who had applied for AAO post and scored the required cut off marks in tier I. Paper IV will be General Studies (finance and Accounting) and will have 100 questions carrying 200 marks.
The exam will be of 2 hours duration. In tier II, there will be 0.25 negative marking in paper II (English language) for each wrong answer. In Paper I, III, and IV, for each wrong answer there will be 0.50 negative marking.
SSC CGL Selection procedure:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and Tier 4 exam.
Respected Source – IndiaToday