The SSC CHSL 2015 Tier 2 examination 2015 will be declared in January 2017.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an official notification regarding the CHSL 2015 Tier 2 examination 2015 results.
As per the notice, the same will be declared on January 2, 2017 (evening) on the official website, the link for which is ssc.nic.in .
The Tier 2 exam was held on September 18 from 10 am to 11 am (forenoon session) at selected exam centres across the nation.
Once the results will be declared, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Log on to the website
- Click on relevant link
- Enter all the required information in the space provided
- Click to submit
- Results will be displayed
- Download the same
The examination is conducted to fill up Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operators and Lower Division Clerks posts.
Details of vacancies:
- Postal assistant/sorting assistant: 3,523
- Lower divisional clerks: 2,049
- Data entry operator: 1,006
Meanwhile, the performance in Tier 2 would be included for preparing merit.
- The Tier II examination was of descriptive type carrying 100 marks in ‘pen and paper’ mode to assess the writing skills of the candidates
- Furthermore, aspirants were also asked to write an essay of 200-250 words and a letter/application of around 150-200 words.
The Tier III of the examination will be skill test/typing test and the final merit of the successful candidates will be prepared on the total score obtained by them in Tier I and Tier II exams.