INTERNATIONAL MASTER IN MANAGEMENT (IMIM) from AUDENCIA BUSINESS SCHOOL. Check the details this is for September Intake
Study in France’s no.1 B-school, holding accreditation from EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB.
Audencia is among the elite 1% of business schools to hold triple accreditation from EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA – the international triple crown of quality. You’ll benefit from our network of international corporate partners, faculty members with extensive industry and international experience, and researchers who specialise in the field.
INTERNATIONAL MASTER IN MANAGEMENT
Join some of the brightest innovators from around the world at Audencia Business School. In our International Master in Management (IMM) programme, you’ll take courses led by global experts within a highly international campus and curriculum. Prepare for career success:
- Learn to do business across cultures.
- Consider our rigorous Fast Track if you have a four-year bachelor’s degree.
- Tailor your programme to your interests and goals, including choice of electives, study abroad options, and summer term opportunities.
- Prove your skill with a practical master’s dissertation on a specific business and management area.
- Connect with our large network of corporate partners through events and internship opportunities.
- Degree earned: Master of Science in International Management
- Language: English
- Programme start: September
- Duration: Fast Track: 1 year; Full Track: 2 years
- Fast Track: €17,700
- Full Track: €21,200
- Fast Track: 4-year bachelor’s degree
- Full Track: 3-year bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in English
Prepare for your career in any sector of international management at one of the top ranked, triple accredited and most corporately connected business schools in Europe – and in one of the best places to live in France. Complete your foundational core courses, and then determine the focus and format of your education to fit your career goals.
Period 1 (September to December) of 1st academic year : –
You’ll gain a solid understanding of the foundational principles of international management and develop relevant skills in problem solving and innovation. Core courses include:
- International Strategy
- Financial Accounting
- Cost accounting
- Corporate Finance
- International Marketing
- Managing Across Cultures
- Human Resources Management
- Managerial Coaching
Period 2 (January to June) of 1st academic year: –
At this point in the programme, you’ll have built a solid foundation in business management. You’ll then select courses that will broaden your managerial knowledge even further.
For elective courses during this period, you may opt to study in Nantes or travel to one of our IMM partner institutions for a term Asia or Europe.
Examples of electives in Nantes include:
- Psychology of Money and Consumer Behaviour
- Business Negotiation
- International Retailing and Innovation
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- Advanced Corporate Finances
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Analysis
- International Financial Markets
Strategy & Management –
- International Business Environment
- Business in Emerging Markets
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurial Business Plan
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Social and Collaborative Businesses
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Business Ethics
- Deviance, Fraud and Corruption
- Creative Project on Intercultural Gaming
- Project in Corporate Social Responsibility
Specialisations may be taken in the domain of marketing, finance or consulting.
*Specialisations are subject to availability. Students may be selected to participate based on prior experience.
Concurrent with period 3 (July to December)
This internship option allows you to build connections with our network of French and international corporate partners. Apply your knowledge and skills within your sector, and further strengthen your international portfolio and employability. Internships in France are paid; this will vary from country to country, depending on local laws.
You’ll secure your internship with a company of your choice (with the assistance of our internal job board). The internship will be guided by a faculty member, so you’ll gain both a hands-on practical understanding and an academic one – something that looks good on any resume.
Facts & figures
- €956 – average monthly intern salary (2014)
- 62% – interned in France (2014)
- 36% – employed before graduation (2013)
For candidates who submit their application before 31 January
Admissions are open until the programme is full; however, we strongly recommend applying by the early application deadline of 31 January for the September intake.
To APPLY –
Fill the FORM or send your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSION TIMES ADVISORS have years of experience and believes that each student is unique and would provide professional and unique counselling process to each student.