Study at Top Ranked University of Ireland, University College Dublin, Get 2 year Post Study Work Visa, Global Excellence Scholarships UPTO 100%*
- Ireland is an English speaking country and is part of European Union EU.
- The country offers a 2 year post study Work Visa.
- Getting Green Card & Permanent Residency (PR) Option available.
- Dublin is European Headquarters of all IT majors like Google, Facebook, Yahoo, Adobe etc, so plenty of job opportunities.
Why University College Dublin (UCD)?
- UCD was founded in 1854 and ranks within top 1% of higher education institutions world-wide.
- UCD’s Business School -Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School has Triple Crown Accreditation- AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS .
- UCD has over 30000 students & 6500 international students from 120 countries.
- UCD is located in the city of Dublin, the capital of Ireland.
Courses Offered for 2018-19 Intake :
Agriculture, Food and Nutrition, Architecture, Structural Engineering with Architecture, Archaeology, International Languages, Economics, English, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Sociology, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business and Law, Law with Economics, Law, Medicine, Physiotherapy, Medicine, Radiography, Actuarial and Financial studies, Statistics, Mathematics, Social Science, Veterinary Nursing and many more……….
Biomedical Science, Accounting , Agriculture Extension and Food Innovation , American Literature , Applied Economics, History , Biological and Bimolecular Science, Biotechnology, Business Analytics, Chemistry, Computer Science , Creative Writing, Data and Computational Science, Digital Marketing , Education, Food Safety and Risk Analysis, Finance, Human Resources, International Business, LLM, International Law &Business, International Relation, Management, Marketing, MBA, Media and International Conflict, Aviation Finance, Business Administration, Engineering, Architecture, Actuarial Science, Mathematical Studies, Plant Biology, Criminology and Criminal Justice, International Human Rights, Philosophy, Social Work, Food Nutrition Health, Electronics & Electrical, Mechanical, Applied Software, Civil – Engineering, Law, Medicine, Nanotechnology, Critical Care Nursing, Health, Forensic Computing, IT, Material Sciences, Politics, Physiotherapy, Sports & Exercise, Urban Design and many more…….
- UG- € 18300 – € 23800 (per year)
- PG- € 20,000 – € 22,900
- MBA- € 34,500
- Living Costs: € 7000 per year
- V.V. Giri Global Excellence Scholarship (UG & PG) – 50% & 100% of the Tuition Fee
- Global Excellence Scholarships- South Asia (UG & PG)- 50% & 100%
Global Graduate Scholarship – 50% of the tuition fee & €3,000
SPECIAL OFFER FOR DELHI UNIVERSITY GRADUATES scholarship of €3,000 of tuition fees for one year for students on non-EU fee rates for Candidates should be registering to a full-time Master’s degree programme at UCD in the forthcoming – September 2018 intake
For SPOT Assessment kindly bring your all original documents and a photocopy set – 10th & 12thMarksheets, Bachelor Degree & Marksheets, Curriculum Vitae, Work Experience Certificates (if applicable), Reference Letter, TOEFL/IELTS/PTE (if taken), Passport, Photograph.
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process. Fill the form on the given below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org