Study in France 2019 – Triple Accredited Rennes School of Business
Rennes School of Business is a Global School of Management in France.
Programmes taught in English, 53% of students and 91% of the Faculty being international, a network of 260 main partner universities worldwide, international research and teaching cooperation and the triple accreditation (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA) attesting its academic excellence, make the School a unique place to live and study.
Why Rennes School of Business
- Rennes School of Business is considered to be the most international School of Management in Europe.
- With 91% of faculty members being non-French, 53% foreign students.
- Triple Accrediated Business School in France.
- Network of more than 260 partner universities worldwide.
- 70 nationalities on the campus.
- 20 Double Degree.
- Grand Ecole Type of institution.
- In 2016, Rennes School of Business ranks 35th among the top 90 programmes in Management Worldwide.
Course: Msc International Management
The programme has been tailored with a view to producing globally minded entrepreneurial managers equipped with state of the art conceptual tools and techniques coupled with present-day best practices so as to be able to assume managerial role and lead from the front in a diverse range of industries in an ever changing globalized economies.
- Information Technology Management
- Financial Tool Box
- International Marketing
- Global Organisational Behaviour
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- International Management & Strategy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Project Management
- International Business
Specialisations (Choose any one)
- Marketing: International Consumer Behaviour | Brand Management |Marketing of New Products.
- Digital Marketing: Principles of e-Commerce | Database for Direct Marketing and e-CRM |Omni-Channel Consumer Behaviour.
- Finance: Advanced Corporate Finance | From Start-up to Listing | Exchange Markets.
- Human Resource: International Human Resource Management 1 | International & Comparative Employment Law | Interpersonal Communication & Personal Coaching.
- Innovation Management: Marketing of Innovation | Strategic Management of Innovation | Knowledge Management.
- Supply Chain: Quality Management | Procurement & Inventory Management | Coordination in the Supply Chain Management.
General Details: –
- Duration: 16 Months
- Tuition fee: 17,100 Euros
- Application fee: 90 Euros (waiver)
- Internship: 6 months
- Intake: January 2019
- Location: Rennes (France)
- Teaching language: English
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process.
Rennes School of Business is accredited triple-crown
EQUIS, AMBA, AACSB
This triple accreditation is shared with only 2% of Business Schools worldwide .
It attests the excellence of the teaching and research programs of the management school.
The schools are rated above international standards, such as internationalization, the attractiveness of the program portfolios or their strategic relationship with companies.
- EQUIS – European Quality Improvement System
- AACSB – Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- AMBA – Association of MBAs