Applications Open for February 2019 at La Rochelle Business School, Study In France !! Best Business School In The World
Study Management In France’s Top School: La Rochelle Business School is the First Management School of Groupe Sup de Co La Rochelle Created in 1988. The Group not only has a solid presence in the local region but also on an international level, supported by a major network of partner universities and companies both within France and worldwide. It offers post-High School programmes, up to Bachelor and Master level. The School is both AACSB and EPAS accredited (for its Master in Management Grande École and BBA programmes), and the Financial Times has ranked it amongst the best business schools in the world. Its Bachelor and Master programmes prepare students for key industry roles in careers such as finance, marketing, communications, human resources and management, both in France and internationally.
The Group is independent and autonomous in its decision-making as well as being multidisciplinary and multi-campus, and today boasts 5 different schools, sharing a strong identity, focussing on employability and responsibility.
Why La Rochelle Business School
- 1988 Groupe Sup de Co La Rochelle was founded
- 3500 students on campus
- 14500 graduates
- 50 student associations and clubs
- 12000 m² of premises
- 102 permanent faculty (of which 72 in management science)
58 research professors
- 204 management practitioners
- 41% international professors
- 785 international students
- 82 nationalities
- 170 partner universities across 48 countries
- 57 key corporate partners
Ranked in the Top 20 of the best French business schools.
Financial Times: In 2014, after receiving AACSB accreditation, Groupe Sup de Co La Rochelle featured in the Financial Times prestigious international rankings. Today, this ranking includes 95 major business schools, of which 24 are French. This year, La Rochelle Business School was ranked 5th in the category ‘International course experience’ for its Master in Management programme.
– L’Etudiant: up 8 places into 20th position
– Le Figaro: up 4 places into 19th position
– Le Point: up 5 places into 18th position
– Le Monde: up 5 places into 20th position, in Le Monde’s ranking table ‘Le Palmarès des Palmarès’ (the ranking of the rankings)
– SMBG Eduniversal : The Bachelor Business programme, offered by La Rochelle Business School, features in the SMBG Eduniversal 2016-2017 ranking. The programme has been ranked 3rd out of 20 and has been awarded 4 stars. This ranking is a genuine recognition of both the academic and professional quality of the programme.
– L’Etudiant : The BBA International was featured in the Top 10 of the L’Etudiant 2017 Ranking for the criteria of 4-year post-High School programmes that offer students the opportunity to go abroad.
The ranking is based on a number of criteria including:
- International dimension – in which the BBA achieved 6th position
- The opportunity for students to go abroad – in which the BBA was featured in the Top 10
- Graduate recommendation – in which 97% of graduates recommended this programme
- Conférence des Grandes Écoles
- EESPIG, State label
- AACSB, a mark of international excellence
- EPAS, a quality label for BBA International and Master Grande Ecole
- Masters in Manangement
- MBA Business Management
- MBA Hospitality and Tourism
- BBA International
- Bachelor in Tourism and Hospitality
- For Master’s: Minimum 60% in bachelor’s degree + 2 years of work experience.
- For bachelor’s: Minimum 60% in 10+2
- For Master’s: Euro 25500- 36900 (Approx.)
- For Bachelor’s: Euro 26400 (Approx.)
INTAKES: February, September
DEADLINES: 1st July, 1st November
APPLICATION FEE: Euro 50
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process.