MBA without GMAT in Vancouver Island University 2018 Intake
Study MBA in Canada without GMAT : In Canada generally you will find the minimum criteria for MBA to be at least few years of work experience and a good GMAT score, however Vancouver Island University (VIU) has come up with its unique MBA program where student can not only pursue MBA in Canada without GMAT but also be provided with a great opportunity to pursue their professional goals.
Known as a centre of excellence for teaching, applied research and learning, Vancouver Island University (VIU), a public post-secondary institution, is producing quality graduates that are in demand by employers across the country and around the world.
With roots that date back to 1936 when Nanaimo’s first vocational training school opened its doors, VIU shares a rich history and connectedness with its communities. It is this history and commitment to people that has provided VIU with a solid foundation on which we continue to grow.
VIU is a dynamic, internationally known university supporting a population of approximately 15,000 full-time and part-time students, including almost 2,000 international students, more than 1,800 Indigenous students, and employing over 2,000 faculty and staff.
One Year Post Study Work Visa
One Year Work Visa after MBA in Canada : After pursuing VIU MBA program in Vancouver Canada, student would get a one year work visa as well. Kindly send the documents in order to assess your profile correctly.
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process. Fill the form on the right to REQUEST A CALLBACK or email us at email@example.com
Why Choose Vancouver Island University
- Excellent facilities.
- Quality programs at a reasonable cost.
- Small classes taught by experienced and highly-qualified instructors.
- Academic advising, personal counselling, and support services for international students.
- Social, recreational and sports activities; homestay, and on-campus student residences.
- Co-operative Education programs that allow for study and full-time work anywhere in Canada.
- Great location in a smaller city close to Vancouver and Victoria.
- VIU contributes more than $400 million annually to BC economy.
- VIU impact report
Why MBA at VIU ?
- Specializations Offered : General, Marketing and Finance
- Internship integrated with an Applied Business Project in the final 4 months of the program
- VIU Business School accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP);
- 4 month Business foundation course is provided for non-business graduates and who don’t have one year work experience
- International students are eligible to work in Canada while studying and after graduation.
- 95 % employment rate after graduation.
Canada’s Best MBA 2018: Vancouver Island University
Vancouver Island University’s Master of Business Administration offers students the opportunity to learn in a dynamic global setting with students from all over the world. Our small class size enables students and faculty unique opportunities to learn, while the diversity of our students and faculty provide a pertinent global perspective for today’s business world.
Vancouver Island University’s Master of Business Administration is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The MBA program is offered in an intensive 14-16 month full-time format, which includes 12 core courses, 1 elective course, 2 specialization courses or an applied business project and a 4 month internship. Students without an undergraduate degree in business will need to complete an additional 2-3 month Foundation program before the start of the MBA program.
Students may choose to do a two-course specialization before proceeding to their internship. If they have not done a specialization or if they are taking the dual degree option, they will write an Applied Business Project under faculty supervision. Students can choose to do both a specialization and an Applied Business Project at an additional cost.
VIU MBA 2018 Program Outline
Students without an undergraduate degree in business must complete the Foundation program before the start of the MBA program.
|Foundation Program – 8 or 10 weeks||Credits|
|PMBA 501 – (Management and Strategy)||2|
|PMBA 502 – (Foundations of Marketing)||2|
|PMBA 503 – (Foundations of Economics)||2|
|PMBA 504 – (Basics of Accounting and Quantitative Methods)||2|
- No GMAT required;
- A minimum of one year work experience is required or business foundation course
- Graduates with any undergraduate degree with minimum 60% (3 year UG degree is accepted)
- IELTS 6.5 with no module less than 6.0
Intake – Jan/Sep/May
Duration – 16 months
- Application fee – CAD $150
- Course Fee – $37,213