Students, entrepreneurs, sportsman and common man has a lot to learn from the legendary boxer Muhammad Ali who passed away. Muhammad Ali , the three-time World Heavyweight Champion boxer, was an imposing figure in the ring, and there is a lot to learn from his life and Admission Times would like to give a special tribute to Muhammad Ali . Ali had suffered for three decades from Parkinson’s and he passed away at the age of 74. He traveled continually for years, and also pushed for philanthropic causes.
10 life lessons that one can learn from the legendary “The Greatest” Mohammad Ali quotes are –
1) Impossible is for small people who don’t have the power to change
. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.”
One should work hard and always believe in their idea and put lot of hard-work to make the impossible happen.
2) Change with time and focus on life to make your dreams happen . Life is more about how many likes you get.
“A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”
At the age of 30 if you start acting like a kid and have no focus towards work , one would not achieve his potential. Same way students should focus on their studies and have a balance in their life. A life shouldn’t revolve on likes on facebook or likes on instagram.
3) . “If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it—then I can achieve it.”
“Think from your mind and have passion in your heart to drive it.”
His famous quote “float like a butterfly, sting like a bee” in the boxing ring has a lot of significance.
4). “It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe
‘The biggest hurdle is you” , once can plan strategize but once it comes to implementation people flounder. Just don’t think about losing , there would be challenges but one needs to conquer those challenges and put their path forward
5) Bragging is for losers
“Bragging’ is when a person says something and can’t do it. I do what I say.”
6) “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.’”
“Shortcut always doesn’t mean success. Stand Up , Show your work and Work will take you on a path of success”.
7) “Listen to others and help out people”.
“Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.”
8) “A man who has no imagination has no wings.”
“Always Dream Big and set up timelines to monitor your growth”
9) “Don’t count the days; make the days count.”
“Students always count the days to exams , don’t do that , set goals for each day in order to prepare for the exam and then see the result”.
10) “Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you’re going to be right.”