UGC NET 2018: NET examination on Sunday this week, 5 important instructions as available on cbsenet.nic.in
UGC NET 2018 is to be conducted on July 8, 2018. Final answer keys of all the papers and the scanned response sheets of the candidates would be uploaded to the website and the final answer keys of all the papers will be displayed on cbsenet.nic.in in the fourth week of August.
Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE would be conducting the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test, UGC NET 2018 this Sunday, July 8. UGC NET is conducted to determine the eligibility of Indian candidates for Assistant Professor or and Junior Research Fellowship in Indian Universities and colleges. Final answer keys of all the papers and the scanned response sheets of the candidates would be uploaded to the website and the final answer keys of all the papers will be displayed on cbsenet.nic.in in the fourth week of August.
NET would be conducted in 84 subjects across 91 selected cities spread across the country. With only 5 days remaining for the examination to be held, given below are some important instructions as laid down by CBSE in the official notification. Candidates must adhere to the following rules. Non-compliance may lead to failure of candidature.
5 important instructions regarding UGC NET examination 2018:
– A photo identity card is to be carried by the candidates along with a print out of their online Admit Card on the day of examination.
– There is no negative marking for incorrect attempts. It is sincerely advised that candidates attempt every question.
– As per the official notification, candidates are supposed to report at the examination centre 2 hrs 30 minutes prior to examination commencement and cooperate with the invigilating staff at the time of frisking. No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall before 10 am in the 1st session and 1 pm in the 2nd session.
– The candidates have to obey to the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall and should not argue with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty.
– All the examination halls would be having a wall clock so the candidates are not supposed to wear any type of watch to the hall. The use of calculators in log tables is not allowed. Mobile phones, electronic devices, paper bits and chits, books/notebooks etc. are not allowed inside the room. If candidate(s) are found in possession of any of these items, they will be treated as cases of unfair means and their result will not be declared.
Respect Source – Timesnownews.com