CBSE UGC NET July : Online Application form 2017 | Apply Online
CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Online application released on May 24. CBSE UGC NET 2017 notification will be released at cbsenet.nic.in .
CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Notification for online registration likely by May 24. Apply here
CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Application Form: The Central Board of Secondary Education will be announced UGC NET 2017 notification by 24th May 2017 for national eligibility test July 2017 examination for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship in Indian universities and colleges. Candidates who are interested and want to appear in the CBSE NET July 2017 exam they can apply online for UGC NET application form July 2017 from the 24th May 2017 (tentatively). Exam of CBSE NET July 2017 will be held on 9 July 2017. Apply online at cbsenet.nic.in for CBSE UGC NET 2017 Online form until the last date from below given links.
CBSE UGC NET NOTIFICATION IS EXPECTED TO RELEASE TILL 24th MAY 2017 AND EXAMINATION WILL BE CONDUCTED ON 9TH JULY 2017- NEWS FROM THE SOURCES.
Check CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Form, UGC NET Notification 2017, Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern here:
UGC NET July 2017 Important Dates
|Online Application Form Start||24 May 2017|
|Last Date to submit the form||Second week of June 2017|
|Last date of fee submission||Second week of June 2017|
|Corrections of application form||4th week of June 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||1st week of July 2017|
|Exam Date||2nd Sunday of July 2017|
UGC NET July 2017 Application Fee
- The Application fee is payable through credit/ debit card or through e-challan.
- The fee through e-challan will be paid in cash to Canara/ICICI/ Syndicate /HDFC bank.
UGC NET Online Application Form | How to Apply Successfully?
Eduncle has come up with the step-by-step approach and guidelines to help you fill the UGC NET Online application form 2017.
Please follow the steps given below –
Step-I: Registration and Login Procedure
The aspirants will have to click on the following link to switch to the login and registration page.
The candidates who have already registered for the exam may login to the website and the new users may follow the registration process as given below.
After clicking on the apply online button, candidates will be switched to the instruction page where they have to read all the instructions and click on the check box to agree for certain conditions.
Click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online’ button and the CBSE UGC NET Online Application Form will appear on the screen.
Step-II: Fill Personal and Educational Details
The candidates may now fill all the personal and educational details in the application form.
While filling the application form, the candidates must keep in mind that the entries should be appropriate otherwise the form will be rejected.
Candidates may fill the form as follows-
The chosen password should be 8 to 13 characters long and it should contain at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, one numeric value and one character symbol.
After when the candidates have filled the application forms, they will asked to review the details if they right or wrong?
If the details are filled accurately then the candidates may proceed to upload scanned photographs.
A message containing Application Number will appear on the screen. Please Note it down.
Step-III: Upload Photographs and Signature
The candidates may now proceed to next step of uploading scanned photo and signature or other required certificates-
- The scanned images of photograph and Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height) only.
- Dimension of signature image should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height) only.
Now preview your uploaded photo and switch to next step.
Step-IV: Payment Procedure
The candidates may either apply online or offline.
The candidates who are paying the fee via Download and Print Bank Challan on A-4 size white paper sheet in landscape formation to submit fees at any branch of specified bank.
The candidates who are paying fee via debit card/credit card or any other online mode may follow as the below procedure.
Take the print of Online Application Form (one copy), Attendance Slip (one copy) and Admit Card(one copy) on separate A-4 size papers.
The candidates are required to submit the application form online only. They don’t need to send the hard copies of their online application forms to the exam convener institute.
- Age Limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as on 1st July 2017.
- For OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates, 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided.
- Candidates possessing M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
- Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience.
- No prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
- The candidates applying for CBSE NET 2017 should have qualified the Master’s degree or equivalent in listed subjects scoring 55% from any state or central recognized university (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
- The appearing candidates of final year are also eligible to apply for the examination (provided they have to qualify the examination before awarding the post). These candidates must have qualified their Master’s degree within 2 years from the date of NET results.
- Those candidates will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991.
- The candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Master’s only. The candidates whose post-graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can appear in the related subjects.
UGC NET Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: Offline mode.
- OMR Sheet: Candidates have to mark their responses on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet.
- Papers: The test will consist of three papers.
- Type of Questions: All the papers will have objective type questions.
- Number of Paper: Total 185 questions will be asked in NET which are divided into 3 papers.
- Number of Questions: Paper-I will have 60 questions, (only 50 questions has to attempt); Paper-II will have 50 questions and Paper-III will have 75 questions.
- Medium of Paper: Choice for paper medium can be exercised at the time of filling the form. Candidate can choose the paper medium either Hindi or English.
- Subjects: The Paper-I consists of General Aptitude Questions. Paper-II and III contains questions related to the concerned subject.
- Exam Duration: Paper-1 and Paper-II will be of 11/4 hours Paper-III will be of 21/2
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will carry 2 marks and there is no negative marking.
|Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Time||Exam Duration|
|I||60 questions (50 to be attempted)||100||09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.||11/4 hours|
|II||50 compulsory questions||100||09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.||11/4 hours|
|III||75 compulsory questions||150||02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.||21/2 hours|
UGC NET 2017 Admit Card
- The admit card of July session will be uploaded on the website in the last week of June 2017.
- An acceptable Photo Identity Card is any one of College/Institute Identity Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Driving license, Pan Card, Voters Id Card, etc.
- Candidates need to bring the admit card to the test centre in addition to a Photo-Identity Card.
UGC NET 2017 Result
- The result for January session will be declared in the month of December 2017 and will be announce online on the official website of CBSE NET.
- Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and date of birth.
UGC NET 2017 Answer Key
- The exam conducting authority will release the UGC NET answer key 2017, after the successful conduct of examination.
- In the second week of September 2017, the answer key for January session is expected to be published.
- Candidates also have the opportunity to challenge the OMR Sheet/answer key.
- For challenging each question, the authority will charge Rs. 1000/-.
- The fee will be refunded, if the challenge is accepted.
- The result will be prepared on the basis of final answer key.
Tips to Score high in UGC NET Exam Paper 1- Click here
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Cut Off
- To be considered for the award of JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor The minimum marks need to be score in paper-I, paper-II and paper-III is given below:
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|OBC-NCL/PwD/SC/ST||35 marks (35%)||35 marks (35%)||60 marks (40%)|
|General||40 marks (40%)||40 marks (40%)||75 arks (50%)|
- Subject-wise and category-wise merit list will be drawn for those candidates who will meet the cut-off scores.
- Separate merit list for JRF will be prepared from amongst 15% UGC NET qualifiers.
- Merit list will be prepared using the aggregate scores of candidates in all the three papers.
- Top 15% candidates will be declared qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
CBSE UGC NET 2017 Important Points
- UGC NET is the eligibility test for the post of assistant professor in Indian colleges/Universities. It is also the qualifying test for the award of Junior Research Fellowship.
- You can apply for CBSE UGC NET two times in a year i.e. in the month of January and July. The applications for UGC NET January session will open in the 3rd week of October 2017 and for July session, the application form will be available from second week of April 2017.
- A relaxation of 5 years will be provided to the candidates who have research experience in the relevant subject of their postgraduate degree. LLM degree holders will get 3 years relaxation.
- Corrections will be allowed in some particulars after the submission of application form. Candidates can make corrections in the 4th week of November 2017 tentatively..
- You need to bring one Identity proof along with the admit card.
- There will be no negative marking in CBSE UGC NET 2017.
- The maximum age limit is 28 years as on 1st January 2017 for Junior Research Fellowship. No age limit prescribed for the eligibility of assistant professor.
- You can pay the fee through credit card/debit card or e-challan.
- Candidate should have at least master’s degree from a recognized institution to be eligible for UGC NET.
- Candidates completed my post graduation in public administration can appear net exam for the subject of political science.