UK approaches to teaching have evolved over many hundreds of years and aim to encourage independent-thinking and confidence.
Most students benefit from the continuing support of a tutor, from small classes or tutorial and seminar groups and a range of teaching methods.
Support for International Students
UK schools, colleges and universities have developed world-class student service. These, along with the welfare services provided in the wider community, ensure really great support for international students. In addition to the above, gain a world class degree and meet students from over a 100 countries whilst you network and enhance prospects by pursuing education that is relevant and career focused.
Samuel Johnson once said ‘If you are tired of London, then you are tired of life’
London is home to more than 97,000 international students from over 200 different nations, more than any other city in the world.
Five reasons to choose London as your study abroad destination:
- Choose from over 30,000 internationally recognised courses
- London has more than 100,000 international students from over 190 countries
- Live in the most diverse city in the world
- Gain a global network of friends
- Gain global recognition with a world class British degree