SKEMA is very highly ranked business school with campuses located Sophia Antipolis, Lille and Paris . On June 30th 2009, for the first time in France, two high caliber institutions have decided to achieve this ambition together. Ceram Business School and the ESC Lille School of Management announced their merger declaring their intention to launch an ambitious project unique in France: SKEMA – a business school aimed at training the deciders of tomorrow’s world, a more responsible and more ethical world, where interconnected hubs will be working together in the knowledge economy.
According to The Financial worldwide Master in Management ranking, CERAM and ESC Lille, recently merged , are respectively ranked 23rd and 17th out of 50 European, North American and Asian business schools.
Most popular course which is gaining worldwide recognition are of
1 week study and 3 weeks internship in France
- Msc in Supply Chain Management and Purchasing
- Msc in Project and Programme Management & Business Development
- Msc in Auditing, Management Accounting & Information Systems
The Work and Study format of this program means that you have a week per month in class and 3 weeks in a company during a year, followed by a full time 6 months period in a company.
These MSc courses are taught and graded entirely in English and takes one year of study and work experience. It is based on two campuses in France:Sophia Antipolis, and Paris.
This Master of Science is at an advanced academic level. Students acquire significant work experience and a specialization to specifically prepare them for the domain in which they want to work.
The year is divided into three terms. The first two terms are composed of required and elective courses. The third term is dedicated to relevant work experience and a dissertation project.
- à A four-year Bachelor’s degree
- à An English language-level certificate (TOEFL: 580; TOEIC: 830; IELTS: 6.5)
- An MSc Preparatory Program is also available for students with a three-year Bachelor’s degree. This one-year program is made of an intensive semester of courses followed by a six-month internship, before entering the second year of study.
Admission requirements for the Preparatory Year:
- à A three-year Bachelor’s degree
- à An English language-level certificate (TOEFL: 560; TOEIC: 800; IELTS: 6)
Tuition fees: – MSc specialization: €13,000
Application fees: €120
- September intake Deadline: 15th June.
- Spring intake Deadline: 15th December .
Recruitment is carried out throughout the year (each 15th) with applications being processed on a rolling admissions basis.Given the limited number of places, candidates are advised to apply as early as possible.
If you would like to apply, please click on the APPLY and send it with the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org