Study in Top University of Germany : Get 18 Months Post Study Work Permit – Study at University of Applied Sciences Europe
Study Business, Media, Sport Management or Design in an inspiring environment and become part of our unique, international, and innovative network.
The University of Applied Sciences Europe – in Iserlohn, Berlin, Hamburg – educates the designers and decision-makers of tomorrow in the fields of Business, Psychology, Media and Communication, Sports Management, Art and Design. It came into existence in 2017 after the merge of BTK University of Art & Design and BiTS University of Business Leadership.
Part of the largest university network
The University of Applied Sciences Europe is member of Global University Systems and opens up unlimited career opportunities to its students by awarding a degree with an international reputation.
Time Period of Post Study Work Permit
While the EU nationals do not require any specific permission, students with Indian Passport would require applying for a Residence Permit after completion of their education from a German University. The Immigration Laws permit the students to apply for and get a Residence Permit of 18 months to look for a job as per their qualification!
Why University of Applied Sciences?
- The University of Applied Sciences Europe(UE) is located in Germany, having 3 campuses in Berlin, Hamburg and Iserlohn.
- One of the Top Universities Worldwide in the areas of Business, Media, Sports Management.
- UE is having students from International Students from 40 nationalities.
- 93% Employed: 12 months after graduation
- Top 10 In Quality of Teaching: In business studies at private universities in germany.
Bachelors (Duration 3/3.5 /4 years) –
- Business & Management Studies,
- Digital Business & Data Science,
- Sport & Event Management,
- Game Design,
- Communication Design,
Masters (Duration 2/1 year):
- Corporate Management
- Entrepreneurial Economics
- Finance & Management
- Innovation Design Management
- International Sport & Event Management
- Media Spaces
- Visual & Experience Design
Intakes: Winter Semester – September, Summer Semester – March
English Requirements (IELTS):- Bachelors: 5.5; Masters: 6.0 (Professor will check English proficiency if IELTS is 5.5 during interview)
- Bachelors: € 9420 -11340 per year
- Masters : € 12600-13188 per year
- 1 Year Masters– € 15000
- Get 15 % Scholarship
- Living Costs – € 8640 per year – Blocked Account (1 Euro € = Rs. 78)
NOTE: UE does not require the Foundation year- also called ‘Studienkolleg’ or Pathway for Bachelor programs. UE accepts students after Class 12th directly.
For SPOT Assessment kindly bring your all original documents and a photocopy set – 10th & 12th Marksheets, Bachelor Degree & Marksheets, SOP, Curriculum Vitae, Academic References Work Experience Certificates (if applicable),IELTS/TOEFL/PTE (if taken), Passport, Photograph.
For Free Counseling, please fill the form below or contact us at 011-46066678, Mob: 9990433222 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Why Study in Germany?
- It is the 3rd most popular destination among International Students in the world.
- No German Language required as Courses are offered in English
- Students will get 18 months stay back after finishing their degree programs..
- German University degrees are highly respected by Employers.
- Tuition fees and Living expenses are low as compared to other European countries.