All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) recently conducted an entrance examination for candidates seeking admission in its MBBS course.
Lakhs of aspirants appeared for 672 MBBS seats for seven AIIMS institutions located in New Delhi, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Jodhpur (Rajasthan), Patna (Bihar), Raipur (Chhattisgarh) and Rishikesh (Uttarakhand).
The Results of AIIMS MBBS 2016 examination declared on June 14, 2016 @ www.aiimsexams.org
Steps to check their AIIMS MBBS result 2016
- Visit the official website
- On the home page, click on the ‘Results’ tab
- Click on the link ‘AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2016 results’
- Enter your id, password, captcha and click on Login
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a printout
The esteemed institute will be holding three rounds of counseling for students seeking an admission in the MBBS course.
Here is the list of important documents that you will need to carry for counseling, once you clear the AIIMS MBBS 2016 examination.
Schedule of AIIMS MBBS counseling:
- First counseling will be held on July 4, 5 and 6, 2016
- Second round of counseling will be held on August 4, 2016
- The third round is scheduled for September 6, 2016
- In case the need arises, open counseling will be conducted on September 27, 2016
The selected candidates should ensure that they carry the following documents on the dates of counseling:
- AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
- Call letter issued by AIIMS, New Delhi
- Date of Birth, Certificate/ Mark sheet from the board which shows that the candidates have passed the 10+2
- Migration certificate from the University/Board last attended by the candidate
- Category certificate (If applicable)
- 6 passport size photographs
- One set of self-attested copies of all the certificates.
The AIIMS MBBS entrance exam was conducted successfully on May 29, 2016.