Some of the Standardized Application Material which is required to be included in the ” Application Pack “-
- TOEFL / IELTS / PTE scores
- GMAT, GRE, LSAT score
- Freshman to senior transcripts, graduation and degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Two to Three letters of recommendation
- Proof of financial resources
- Application form
- Application Fees
ADMISSION TIMES USA Team explains the student each criteria that goes into the admission and the student application pack is carefully put together and send to the respective universities.
One of the factors how to get the transcripts from school/ university is outlined below:
Transcripts: Listing of your Academic qualifications and marks Provide your school / counselor with information about what to include in a transcript:-
GSCE scores/ Class Xth-
Predicted A-levels / Class XIIth
Any additional assessment
Information about the school
How your performance compares to your peers
Signed, sealed and on school lettering head
There are a lot of important factors as highlighted above which plays an important decision criteria of which personal statement not a lot of students knows what to include in that.
ADMISSION TIMES success mantra for students in how to write a Personal Statement :
Opportunity to set yourself apart and showcase your unique qualities as an applicant
- Few essay questions per university
- Reuse elements of essays for different universities
- Think before you write and use strategically
- Use clear language
- Be creative
- Proofread extensively
- Most importantly, be yourself!
CALL ADMISSION TIMES USA EXPERT COUNSELING TEAM NOW AND GET ADVICE FROM THE BEST.