Apply to Yorkville University without Grade 12 Mathematics, from any stream (Arts, Commerce and sciences) Sept, Jan and May Intakes.
NO APPLICATION FEE
Apply without IELTS for Conditional Admission
All Boards Accepted GED / 10+3 years Diploma / Open Schooling /NIOS/ NWAC
Students without Grade 12th Mathematics can apply
Transfer Credits available
Free Application & Offer letter in 7-10 working days
Yorkville University is now also offering:
- Yorkville University—with campuses in Toronto and Vancouver— is now offering online course delivery to help your students pursue quality education online until they are allowed to enter into Canada.
- Students pursuing this online study option will still be eligible for a postgraduate work permit (PGWP)—and you will also receive the same rate of commission.
- Reduce first-year Tuition-fee/Tuition Deposit for Bachelor of Business Administration from $20,250.00 to $17,250.00 for all Indian Students.
- Reduce first -years Tuition-fee/Tuition Deposit for Bachelor of Interior Design (BID) $21,657.00 to $19,158.00 for all Indian Students.
- No tuition-fee increases in the 2022 academic year.
- No application fees.
Exclusive $10,000 scholarship to the full length of the study to reduce first -year tuition fees to $17,250 for BBA and $19,158 for BID.
Why Yorkville University?
- CAD 10,000 Scholarship
- Study in Toronto or Vancouver
- Offer Letter in 3-5 Working Days*
- Finish Degree 2.5/3 Years
- PGWP Available for up to 3 Years
- HSC/ GED/ A levels acceptable/10+3 years Diploma / Open Schooling /NIOS/ NWAC (All Boards Accepted)
- Transfer Credits acceptable
- Application Fees CAS $75 Waiver
- Multiple Intakes: Jan/ April/ July/ October
- Accredited by Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA); the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) and Project Management Institute (PMI)
For Bachelor of Business Administration
- Board transcripts for Grade 10th and 12th
- IELTS or TOEFL or PTE or Duolingo (If available)
Bachelor of Interior Designing requires following additional documents
- Statement of Intent
Fill the FORM below or send your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
ADMISSION TIMES ADVISERS have years of experience and believes that each student is unique and would provide professional and unique counselling process to each student.