Bihar Excise SI Previous Years Question Paper Download: All about Bihar Excise Sub Inspector Question Paper & Solved Previous Papers are given here. You can download Free PDF Question Answers for BPSSC or Bihar Police Excise SI Preliminary & Mains Exam Old Papers. Free download is possible from our website. Earlier Bihar police services selection board issued notification regarding the recruitment of Bihar Excise Sub Inspector Examination 2018.
Are you in the Search for Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector Previous Papers?
Here is Good News!!!! for the candidates who are searching for Bihar Police Excise SI Previous Papers are available here to download. So, Candidates who are preparing for Bihar Police Excise SI Exam 2018 can download Bihar Police Excise SI Previous Papers here. Also, Download Bihar Police Excise SI Syllabus PDF for free cost. And Contenders can get the latest employment updates in India here. Also, Download Bihar Police Excise SI Exam Pattern 2018-19 to know each subject weightage of marks in Bihar Police Excise SI Exam 2018. And Contenders can get the details of Bihar Police Excise SI Exam date, Selection Process, Job Location, etc.
Applicants can check and download Bihar Police Excise SI Previous Papers in PDF Format here. By following uploaded Bihar Police Excise SI Previous Papers candidates can attain high marks in Bihar Police Excise SI Exam 2018. Also, By preparing BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector Previous Papers contenders can learn basics of exam subjects. So, here candidates can download Bihar Police Excise SI Previous Papers for better reparation. And provide Bihar Police Excise SI Previous Papers will help you to secure high marks in Bihar Police Excise SI Exam 2018. Also, individuals can download Bihar Police Excise SI Syllabus and Bihar Police Excise SI Exam Pattern 2018-19.
Get Complete Details Of Bihar Police Excise SI Recruitment 2018
|Organisation Name||Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)|
|Post Name||Excise Sub Inspector Posts|
|Total No of Bihar Police Excise SI Vacancies||126 Posts|
|Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector Application Mode||Online|
|Starting Date to fill Online Applications for Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018||22-5-2018|
|Last Date to Apply for Bihar Police Excise SI Vacancies 2018||30-6-2018|
|Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Bihar Police Excise SI Selection Process||Written Test (Prelims & Mains)|
|Bihar Police Excise Sub Inspector Job Location||Bihar|
|Bihar Police Official Website||www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in|
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has Recently announce about the Recruitment of 126 Posts of Exercise Sub Inspector. A large Number of Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled there Application form for these Posts. The Process of Submitting there Application form is Conducted Online. The Application Submission is Started From the Date 22.05.2018 and Conducted From the Date 30.06.2018. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Important Dates: –
- Notification Issued Date: 20 May 2018
- Online Application Start: 22 May 2018
- Last Date of Registration: 30 June 2018
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
Bihar Police Recruitment – Vacancies
Category Wise Vacancy –
- General (Male/Female)- 42 posts
- General (Female)- 21 posts
- BC (Male/Female)- 10 posts
- BC (Female)-09 posts
- EBC(Male/Female)-13 posts
- EBC (Female)- 10 posts
- SC (Male/Female)-12 posts
- SC (Female)-08 posts
- ST (Male/Female)- 01 post
- St (Female)-00
Bihar Police Recruitment – Salary & Pay Scale
- Pay Scale – Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Download Bihar Police Excise SI Previous Papers PDF
In this section, participants can download Bihar Police Excise SI Previous Papers PDF for free cost.
- Paper 1 – Hindi Language – Click here.
- Paper 2 – English Language – Click here
- Download Bihar Police Excise SI Sample Papers, PDF
- Check Bihar Police Excise SI Model Papers, PDF
- Get BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector Previous Papers PDF
- Last Year Question Papers Of Bihar Police Excise SI, Download here
- Check Out Bihar Police Excise SI Old Papers, PDF
- Download General Intelligence Paper
- Solved Numerical Aptitude Questions
- Practice Set Part 1 of Bihar Police Excise SI Exam
Bihar Police Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit (as on 1st January 2018)
- Minimum Age – 20 years
- Maximum Age – 37 years
- BC/EBC Men – 3 years
- UR/BC/EBC Women – 3 years
- SC/ST Men & Women – 5 years
B. Educational Qualification (as on 1st January 2018)
You must have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
C. Physical Standards
(Unexpanded in cm)
(Expanded in cm)
|All Women||160||–||–||48 Kg|
Bihar Police Recruitment – Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The selection process for Bihar Police Recruitment mainly includes:
- Preliminary Written Exam
- Mains Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
1. Preliminary Written Exam
- This will be written objective test which will be qualifying in nature.
- You will have to score minimum 30% marks to get selected for the Phase II Exam.
Exam pattern for Preliminary Exam is given in the table below:
|Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Studies||100||200||2 Hours|
2. Mains Exam
- Those who qualify preliminary exam will be selected for the Mains Exam.
- Mains Exam will consist of two papers – Paper I and Paper II.
- If you score minimum 30% marks in Paper I, then only your paper II will be evaluated.
- There will be the negative marking of o.2 marks in both papers.
Detailed exam pattern is given in the table below:
|Paper||Subjects||Total No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Paper 1||General Hindi||100||200||2 Hours|
3. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- After you qualify Mains exam, there will be a Physical Measurement Test – height, weight, chest as per given in the physical criteria.
4. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- After PMT, you will have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test.
The PET includes following tests:
|Test||Criteria for Men||Criteria for Women|
|Running||1 mile in 6 min||1 Km in 6 min|
|High Jump||Minimum 4 feet||Minimum 3 feet|
|Long Jump||Minimum 12 feet||Minimum 9 feet|
|Shot Put||16 Pound for 16 feet||12 Pound for 10 feet|
Exam Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus Will be as Follows:
General Hindi : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
General Studies (History, Geography and Politics) : Questions of Social Study will include Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic aspects, Freedom Movement, major features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity, Panchayati Raj, community development and 5 years Plan. General Knowledge of Geographical and Political condition of Bihar.
General Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) : Questions of General Science will include to test knowledge of matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person who didn’t study science as a subject. It will Also Include the Knowledge of the Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Civics, Indian History, Geography of India : Questions of Social Study will include Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic aspects, Freedom Movement, major features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity, Panchayati Raj, community development and 5 years Plan. General Knowledge of Geographical and Political condition of Bihar.
Mathematics : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
Mental Ability Test : The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
Physical Standard Test
Males of General/ OBC/ Extremely Backward Caste : Minimum 165 cm
Males of SC/ ST : Minimum 160 cm
- All Female Candidates : 160 cm With 48kg Weight
CHEST : Chest for Male candidate is as follows:-
|General/ OBC/ EBC||81 cm – 86 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)|
|SC/ ST Candidates||79 cm – 84 cm (Minimum 5 cm expansion is required)|
Physical Efficiency Test
(1) RACE : Candidates have to complete 1.6 km Race (Male) 1 Km Race (Female) in given time :
- Male : 06 Minutes (Candidates who complete Race more than 06 Min will be disqualified)
- Female : 06 Minutes (Candidates who complete Race more than 06 Min will be disqualified)
(2) HIGH JUMP :
- Male : Minimum 4 Feet
- Female : Minimum 3 Feet
(3) LONG JUMP :
- Male : Minimum 12 Feet
- Female : Minimum 9 Feet
(4) SHOT PUT (Gola Phenk) :
- Male : Candidates have to throw Shot Put of 16 Pounds up to 16 Feet.
- Female : Candidates have to throw Shot Put of 12 Pounds up to 10 Feet.