Bihar Police SI Previous Year Question Papers with Solution PDF Download
Candidates who are searching for the Bihar Police SI Previous Year Question Papers you have reached the correct place. In this article, the candidates can get the complete information about the Bihar Police SI Model Papers pdf links. For the sake of aspirants, we are providing the subject and Subject Wise Bihar Police SI Solved Papers. So that the aspirants can prepare easily without any confusion. There is a tough competition for the Police Sub Inspector Post written examination. So the aspirants don’t waste your valuable time for searching. The candidates can stay connected with our website for further updates or can check the Bihar Police Department official website @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in for more information. READ ALSO: Bihar Police Constable Previous year question paper with Answers
BIHAR POLICE SI PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
The Bihar Police SI Previous Year Question Papers and Exam Pattern is very useful to the candidates at the time of preparation. The candidates can get an idea about the question paper pattern and time management by practicing more Solved Papers. Sometimes the questions may be given from the Old Papers in the written examination. So the candidates don’t neglect the Model Papers at the time of preparation. The contenders don’t need to pay money for the downloading the Previous Papers pdf links. So the aspirants can easily download the Solved Papers and save them for further purpose. Contenders are suggested to clarify your doubts by checking the Bihar Police Department official website. The aspirants can check this article frequently for further updates.
BPSSC Excise Sub Inspector Sample Papers
|Download Bihar Police SI Previous Paper|
|Name of the Board||Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Excise Sub Inspector|
|Total No.of Vacancies||2246 Vacancies|
|Starting Date to Apply||22nd Aug 2019|
|Ending Date to Apply||25th Sept 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and PET, Medical Examination|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Category||Previous Question Papers|
Bihar Police SI Question Paper PDF files can access here now for free. So the aspirants applied for the BPSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 can download CSBC Bihar Police SI Old Question Papers at free of cost. Download Bihar Police Sub Inspector Model Papers from this article. Find Last 5 Years Bihar Police SI Previous Question Papers at the bottom of this page. By solving these Bihar Police Sub Inspector Solved Question Papers With Solutions, you can easily qualify in the examination. So you must obtain these Bihar Police SI Sample Papers PDF for practice. Also, visit the Bihar Police Department Official Website i.e www.biharpolice.bih.nic.in for more Bihar Police SI Exam Question Papers. Also, go to the Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission Official Website i.e bpssc.bih.nic.in to get the BPSSC SI Previous Year Question Papers.
Candidates who are searching for the Bihar Police SI Previous Year Question Papers you have reached the correct place. In this article, the candidates can get the complete information about the Police Sub Inspector Model Papers pdf links. For the sake of aspirants, we are providing the subject and Subject Wise Solved Papers.
The Bihar Police SI Previous Year Question Papers Pdf links are given below. The contenders can download the Model Papers without any disturbance. After downloading the Solved Papers the aspirants can start your preparation for the written exam as early as possible.
Download Links –
Bihar Police SI Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- Download Bihar Police Sub Inspector Sample Question Papers PDF Free Download – Hindi
- Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission SI Exam Solved Question Papers With Answers PDF Free Download – General Knowledge
Bihar Police 2446 SI Recruitment 2019 Daroga Sub-Inspector ASI Vacancies
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has Invited the Candidates for the 2446 Posts of Police Sub-Inspector. Many Interested Candidates filled there Application Form. The Application Process is Conducted Online from 22.08.2019 & Commenced Till the last Date 25.09.2019. Candidates can check the Details of Recruitment From the Below Provided Link.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Medical Examination
Important Dates :
- Application Started 22.08.2019
- Last Date of Application Submission 25.09.2019
- Submit Application Fee 25.09.2019
- Exam Date — Notify Soon
Details of Vacancies:- 2446
- Police Sub Inspector – 2064 Posts
- Sergeant – 215 Posts
- [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment)] – 125 Posts
- [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman)] – 42 Posts
- Click Here For Bihar Police Sub Inspector Syllabus Exam Pattern 2019
Eligibility Criteria Age Limit:
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):-
1. Age of Male Candidates of Unreserved (General) Category should not be less than 20 years and more than 37 years.
2. Age of Male Candidates of OBC/EBC Category should not be less than 20 years and more than 40.
3. Age of Female Candidates of Unreserved (General),OBC/EBC Category should not be less than 20 years and more than 40 years.
4. Age of Male & Female Candidates of SC/ST candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 42 years.
- Police Sub Inspector – Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)
- Sergeant – Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)
- [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment)] – Level – 5 (Rs. 29200 – 92300)
- [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman)] – Level – 5 (Rs. 29200 – 92300)
- On or Before 01.01.2019 Candidate must have passed the degree examination from a recognized university or equivalent examination recognized by State Government.
- General Category Candidates :- Rs.700/- Rupees
- BC/EBC Category Candidates :- Rs. 400/- Rupees
- SC/ST Category Candidates :- Rs. 400/- Rupees
How to Apply:-
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
Exam Pattern :-
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam shall be conducted in two phases i.e. preliminary and main examination.
- The Pre Exam will be of Minimum 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Pre Exam will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer.
|No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
- Those Candidates Who Score Less then 30% Will be Disqualified.
- Main written examination shall comprise of two papers
- Each Paper will be of 02 Hours Time Duration.
- In Paper – I, There will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General HindiSection….
- In Paper – II, Their will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Indian Geography, Mathematics & Mental Ability..
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|II||General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test||100 Question||
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus :
The Exam Syllabus is as Follows:
General Knowledge & Current Events : Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
General Hindi : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
General Studies : Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
General Science : Questions of General Science will include to test knowledge of matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person who didn’t study science as a subject. It will Also Include the Knowledge of the Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology form the level of 12th Standard.
Civics, Indian History, Geography of India : Questions of Social Study will include Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic aspects, Freedom Movement, major features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity, Panchayati Raj, community development and 5 years Plan. General Knowledge of Geographical and Political condition of Bihar.
Mathematics : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
Mental Ability Test : The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for SC/ST & Female Candidates Will be 32%
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for Extremely Backward Class Candidates Will be 34%
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for Backward Class Candidates Will be 36.5%
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category Candidates Will be 40%
Physical Eligibility Test
|One Mile Run||Within 6 Minute & 30 Seconds||N/A|
|One Kilometer||N/A||Within 6 Minute|
|High Jump||Minimum 4 Feet||Minimum 3 Feet|
|Long Jump||Minimum 12 Feet||Minimum 9 Feet|
|Shot Put Throw||Minimum 16 Feet (Ball of 16 Pounds)||Minimum 10 Feet (Ball of 12 Pounds)|
Height & Chest
|Male (General, Backward and Extremely Backward categories)||165 Cm||81 cm – 86 cm||N/A|
Male (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)
|160 Cm||79 cm – 84 cm||N/A|
|Female||160 Cm||N/A||48 Kg|
All the Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Bihar Police for the details regarding to the SI Admit Card, Syllabus and Exam.
Here you can Bookmark our website (https://admissiontimes.com) to get the latest updates regarding to the Admit card, Syllabus and Exam alerts.