Bihar Police SI Previous year question paper with Answers
Few days back, Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission invites forms for the recruitment of SI (Sub Inspector) The selection process would be on the basis of written exam conducted by the Board.
The examination would be on 2 phases: The First phase is Preliminary Exam, General Knowledge and Current Events are the subjects, The Preliminary Exam contains 100 questions for 200 marks and total time duration for the exam is 2 hrs. The Second Phase is Mains Exam, it contains two papers, The General Hindi is the Paper I Subject and Paper I contains 100 questions for 200 marks and total time limit is 2hrs. Hence candidates need to select one best possible answer among the choices given. The paper would be of 400 marks in total and candidates scoring more than 30% marks in the examination would be selected in the written test.
Bihar Police Si Exam 2019
Bihar Police admit card 2019 download link will be activated soon for Bihar Police SI exam 2019. Candidates applied for Bihar Police recruitment 2019 for Sub Inspector post will be able to download Bihar Police SI admit card 2019 at http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/.
Earlier, BPSSC has released Bihar Police SI exam date 2019 for written exam (Prelims). The Bihar Police SI exam is scheduled to be held on 22nd Dec 2019 (Sunday).
This year, BPSSC has released Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2019 notification for 2446 vacancies of Sub Inspector (SI), Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail posts.
Check out official notification PDF, syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility, salary, selection process, admit card for Bihar Police Sub Inspector recruitment 2019.
Bihar Police SI Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download & SI Exam Pattern
Candidates who are searching for the Bihar Police SI Previous Year Question Papers you have reached the correct place. In this article, the candidates can get the complete information about the Police Sub Inspector Model Papers pdf links. For the sake of aspirants, we are providing the subject and Subject Wise Solved Papers. So that the aspirants can prepare easily without any confusion. There is a tough competition for the Police Sub Inspector Post written examination. So the aspirants don’t waste your valuable time for searching. In this article, we are providing the complete information about the Old Papers. The candidates can stay connected with our website for further updates or can check the Bihar Police Department official website @ www.bpssc.bih.nic.in for more information. READ ALSO: Bihar Police Constable Previous year question paper with Answers
BIHAR POLICE SI PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
The Bihar Police SI Previous Year Question Papers and Exam Pattern is very useful to the candidates at the time of preparation. The candidates can get an idea about the question paper pattern and time management by practicing more Solved Papers. Sometimes the questions may be given from the Old Papers in the written examination. So the candidates don’t neglect the Model Papers at the time of preparation. The contenders don’t need to pay money for the downloading the Previous Papers pdf links. So the aspirants can easily download the Solved Papers and save them for further purpose. Contenders are suggested to clarify your doubts by checking the Bihar Police Department official website. The aspirants can check this article frequently for further updates.
Bihar Police SI Exam Pattern
- The First phase is Preliminary Exam, General Knowledge and Current Events are the subjects.
- The Preliminary Exam contains 100 questions for 200 marks and total time duration for the exam is 2hrs.
- The Second Phase is Mains Exam, it contains two papers.
- The General Hindi is the Paper I Subject and Paper I contains 100 questions for 200 marks and total time limit is 2hrs.
- General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test are the Paper II subjects.
- The Paper II also contains 100 questions for 200 marks and the time limit is 2hrs.
- There will be a negative marking of the 1/5th mark for each and every wrong answer in both Preliminary and Mains examinations.
How to Download Bihar Police Sub Inspector Previous Year Question Papers
- Visit the Official Website www.bpssc.bih.nic.in
- Search for Model Papers link.
- Search for the Sample Papers 2018.
- Open a new window.
- Download those Previous papers.
- Print a hard copy of it.
- Finally, use and prepare for the exam.
- Keep it for future use.
Bihar Police SI Previous Year Question Papers PDF Download
- To Download Bihar Police SI General Knowledge Old Papers: Click Here
- To Download Bihar Police Sub Inspector General Studies Model Papers: Click Here
- To Download Bihar Police SI Mathematics Sample Papers: Click Here
Bihar Police 2446 SI Recruitment 2019 Daroga Sub-Inspector ASI Vacancies
Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has Invited the Candidates for the 2446 Posts of Police Sub-Inspector. Many Interested Candidates filled there Application Form. The Application Process is Conducted Online from 22.08.2019 & Commenced Till the last Date 25.09.2019. Candidates can check the Details of Recruitment From the Below Provided Link.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Medical Examination
Important Dates :
- Application Started 22.08.2019
- Last Date of Application Submission 25.09.2019
- Submit Application Fee 25.09.2019
- Exam Date — 22nd December 2019
Details of Vacancies:- 2446
- Police Sub Inspector – 2064 Posts
- Sergeant – 215 Posts
- [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment)] – 125 Posts
- [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman)] – 42 Posts
- Click Here For Bihar Police Sub Inspector Syllabus Exam Pattern 2019
Eligibility Criteria Age Limit:
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):-
1. Age of Male Candidates of Unreserved (General) Category should not be less than 20 years and more than 37 years.
2. Age of Male Candidates of OBC/EBC Category should not be less than 20 years and more than 40.
3. Age of Female Candidates of Unreserved (General),OBC/EBC Category should not be less than 20 years and more than 40 years.
4. Age of Male & Female Candidates of SC/ST candidate should not be less than 20 years and more than 42 years.
- Police Sub Inspector – Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)
- Sergeant – Level – 6 (Rs. 35400 – 112400)
- [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct Recruitment)] – Level – 5 (Rs. 29200 – 92300)
- [Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman)] – Level – 5 (Rs. 29200 – 92300)
- On or Before 01.01.2019 Candidate must have passed the degree examination from a recognized university or equivalent examination recognized by State Government.
- General Category Candidates :- Rs.700/- Rupees
- BC/EBC Category Candidates :- Rs. 400/- Rupees
- SC/ST Category Candidates :- Rs. 400/- Rupees
How to Apply:-
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
Exam Pattern :-
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam shall be conducted in two phases i.e. preliminary and main examination.
- The Pre Exam will be of Minimum 200 Marks with 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Pre Exam will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer.
|No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
- Those Candidates Who Score Less then 30% Will be Disqualified.
- Main written examination shall comprise of two papers
- Each Paper will be of 02 Hours Time Duration.
- In Paper – I, There will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General HindiSection….
- In Paper – II, Their will be 100 Questions of 200 Marks in General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Indian Geography, Mathematics & Mental Ability..
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|II||General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test||100 Question||
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus :
The Exam Syllabus is as Follows:
General Knowledge & Current Events : Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
General Hindi : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
General Studies : Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
General Science : Questions of General Science will include to test knowledge of matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person who didn’t study science as a subject. It will Also Include the Knowledge of the Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology form the level of 12th Standard.
Civics, Indian History, Geography of India : Questions of Social Study will include Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic aspects, Freedom Movement, major features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity, Panchayati Raj, community development and 5 years Plan. General Knowledge of Geographical and Political condition of Bihar.
Mathematics : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
Mental Ability Test : The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for SC/ST & Female Candidates Will be 32%
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for Extremely Backward Class Candidates Will be 34%
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for Backward Class Candidates Will be 36.5%
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Category Candidates Will be 40%
Physical Eligibility Test
|One Mile Run||Within 6 Minute & 30 Seconds||N/A|
|One Kilometer||N/A||Within 6 Minute|
|High Jump||Minimum 4 Feet||Minimum 3 Feet|
|Long Jump||Minimum 12 Feet||Minimum 9 Feet|
|Shot Put Throw||Minimum 16 Feet (Ball of 16 Pounds)||Minimum 10 Feet (Ball of 12 Pounds)|
Height & Chest
|Male (General, Backward and Extremely Backward categories)||165 Cm||81 cm – 86 cm||N/A|
Male (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)
|160 Cm||79 cm – 84 cm||N/A|
|Female||160 Cm||N/A||48 Kg|
All the Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Bihar Police for the details regarding to the SI Admit Card, Syllabus and Exam.
Here you can Bookmark our website (https://admissiontimes.com) to get the latest updates regarding to the Admit card, Syllabus and Exam alerts.