Bihar Police SI Vacancy 2017- Apply for 1717 Vacancies for Sub -inspector or Daroga
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017
Bihar Police Sub-inspector Vacancy 2017 – Bihar Police Daroga Bharti Updates Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017 job vacancies. Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission BPSSC has issued a notification of recruitment to the posts of Sub-inspector SI. The Online application link is now live and candidates can now apply online for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017.
- Online Application: Online Application Starts from 24-10- 2017
- Salary: Pay Scale 93000 -34800, Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
Candidates who are not residents of Bihar and fall in BC/EBC/SC or ST must select their category as General or Unreserved during the time of online application.
- Educational Qualifications as on 1 January 2017: Graduate in any stream
- Details of Vacancies: 1717 Posts
- Application Fees:
Bihar Police SI Syllabus 2017 BPSSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Written Exam
- Physical Eligibility Test
- Medical Examination
As the time passing away the standard of competitive examination is raising with the time period rapidly. So, candidates also must have to pay more attention towards their preparation to give the best in their examination. Now, we are rendering the determined latest scheme of examination and syllabus for your best preparation regards this screening test of Police Sub Inspector conducting by Bihar Police.
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam shall be conducted in two phases i.e. preliminary and main examination.
- The Time Duration for the Pre Exam will be 02 Hours.
|Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|General Knowledge||100 Question||200 Marks|
- Main written examination shall comprise of two papers
- Each Paper will be of 02 Hours Time Duration.
|Paper||Subject||No. Of Question||Max. Marks|
|I||General Hindi||100 Question||200 Marks|
|II||General Studies, General Science, Civics, Indian History, Geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability Test||100 Question||200 Marks|
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.2 marks for each and every wrong answer in both phases of examinations.
Exam Syllabus : The Exam Syllabus is as Follows:
General Knowledge & Current Events : Culture and Religion, Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement, Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms /No. of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments, Eminent Personalities, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.
General Hindi : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
General Studies : Question will be asked from Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy etc. Focus will be on Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
General Science : Questions of General Science will include to test knowledge of matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person who didn’t study science as a subject. It will Also Include the Knowledge of the Subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology form the level of 12th Standard.
Civics, Indian History, Geography of India : Questions of Social Study will include Indian History, Culture, Geography, Environment, Economic aspects, Freedom Movement, major features of Indian Agriculture & Natural Resources and Indian Constitution & Polity, Panchayati Raj, community development and 5 years Plan. General Knowledge of Geographical and Political condition of Bihar.
Mathematics : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart and Data Interpretation etc.
Mental Ability Test : The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
Physical Eligibility Test
|One Mile Run||Within Six Minute||N/A|
|One Kilometer||N/A||Within Six Minute|
|High Jump||Minimum 4 Feet||Minimum 3 Feet|
|Long Jump||Minimum 12 Feet||Minimum 9 Feet|
|Shot Put Throw||Minimum 16 Feet||Minimum 10 Feet|
Height & Chest
|Male (General, Backward and Extremely Backward categories)||165 Cm||81 cm – 86 cm||N/A|
|Male (Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes)||160 Cm||79 cm – 84 cm||N/A|
|Female||160 Cm||N/A||48 Kg|
Remarks : All the Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Bihar Police for the details regarding to the SI Admit card, Syllabus and Exam.
About Exam : All the Candidates who filled the Application Form Successfully for Bihar Police SI Exam Will face the Exam. The Exam will be Conducted Soon and the Date will be Announce later on the Official website of Bihar Police.
Physical Endurance Test and Physical Standards Test: Candidates who take Written exam will also have to take Physical Standards Test and Physical Measurement Test after written examination. As of now details of the PET/PST are not available. We will update the details once, it is done.
- You will first have to go through a Prelims Examination of 200 marks.
- The Candidates who will secure minimum 30% marks in the Prelims will qualify for the Mains.
- The Mains Exam will be of 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking of 0.2 marks for the wrong answer in both Prelims & Mains Exam.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Mains Exam & will have to appear for the Physical Test.
- The Written Exam will be a qualification for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Read about the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) below. (Read more in the Official Notification page 4)
- After clearing the PET, you have to face the Medical Examination.
How to Fill Online application for Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2017?
Click on the Following Link – Click Here
- Step 1: Register and make payment
- Step 2: Fill Application form
- Step 3: While filling application form, upload photograph and signature
- Step 4: Upload colored passport size (3.5cm×4.5cm) photograph, which should not be more than 2 months old.
- Step 5: Have a scanned copy of your signature in Hindi and English both on white paper in pen drive or hard drive of the computer. Both signatures must be in black ink and less than 25kb each in size
- Step 6: Click Submit Button