CBSE NEET Phase II 2016 : Official Notification out at aipmt.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test – II for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in the session 2016-17 on Sunday, July 24. The candidates can download the admit cards for the same on July 8.
The admit card will bear the candidate’s roll number, name, father’s name, category, sub-category, photograph, signature, date of birth, language of question paper with name and address of the examination centre allotted.
The candidates can check the detailed notification mentioned below:
The candidates should have passed class 12 from a recognised board or institute.
The exam consists of 180 multiple choice questions based on the following subjects:
- Biology (Botany and Zoology)
The exam will be held for a duration of three hours.
CBSE NEET Phase-II 2016 : 4 simple steps to apply online
How to apply:
The eligible candidates should apply through the official website, the link for which is aipmt.nic.in .
- Fill the online application form and note down the registration number
- Upload photo, signature and right hand index finger impression
- Make payment of fee through credit/debit card, net-banking or by e-challan
- Print confirmation page after successful remittance of fee
The general and SC/ST candidates can make the payment of Rs 1,000 and Rs 750 respectively.
Instructions for completing online application:
- The candidate should fill his/her complete postal address with the pin code and e-mail address (own or parents only) for future correspondence
- It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that filled-in postal and contact details in the application form are correct. Candidates must also ensure that the address given by them be such that candidates can receive communication there until the counselling is over
- The board shall not be held responsible for any loss in transit or for an incorrect address given by the applicant in the application form
- The candidates are not required to send the confirmation page of his/her online application form to the board. However, he/she is advised to preserve sufficient copies of the confirmation page along with the proof of fee paid for any future reference
- Candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K are required to submit online self declaration
- Request for change in any particulars in the online application shall not be entertained under any circumstances
- The candidates must note that the incomplete applications shall be rejected
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application form. If a candidate submits more than one application form, his/her candidature will be cancelled
- The candidates should bear in mind that any online transaction password generated on the NEET website while registering/submitting the form will be valid for 30 minutes only. After the lapse of this period, candidates need to click on the link “Resend” OTP to generate new OTP.
Schedule of online submission of applications:
- Fee through e-challan: May 26 to June 21
- Fee through other modes: May 26 to June 25
Last date for successful final transaction of fees:
- Fee through e-challan: June 25
- Fee through other modes: June 25
- Date of uploading of admit cards: July 8
- Date of examination: July 24
- Declaration of result: Will be intimated soon
For latest updates regarding CBSE NEET 2016 like – sample papers, answer keys, result & any other important update keep Subscribe