Charles Darwin University is unique. No other single Australian university serves such a large area of the continent, in such a remote location and with such a small population to sustain it.
While the Northern Territory covers around 16 percent of Australia, in 2015 it was home to just over 1 percent of the population, 30 percent of whom were Indigenous compared with around 3 percent of the general Australian population.
The only university based in the Northern Territory, CDU is a dual sector university. We are the most northerly Australian university, literally on Asia’s doorstep. Closer in many respects to the vast populations of Asia than to the southern Australian states.
- Nationally ranked for graduate employment and salary outcomes
- CDU is one of 5 top Australian Universities for graduate employment and salary outcomes.
- A Rising Star in the “Class of 2030”
- CDU is identified by Times Higher Education as one of an elite global group of ‘rising stars’ – a new generation of challenger universities quickly rising in world rankings.
- A leader in Indigenous education
- Each year CDU teaches over 4,000 Indigenous students in over 150 locations across the NT.
Charles Darwin University Consistently Ranks High in Terms of The Best Career and Employment Prospects.
- 5 Stars for Graduate Employment with 82% of graduates in full-time employment
- 5 Stars for the median salary of $60,000
- CDU rates among the top 3 % of all Universities.
Why Charles Darwin University
- Rated 49th in the Asia Pacific region
- 5 Stars in Graduate Outcomes
- A member of the top 50 Universities Worldwide
- Rated 43 rd in the young university rankings worldwide
- Rated number 1 in Australia for Learning Experience and Living experience
- Top 4 in Australia and NZ for research quality in Environmental Science and Ecology
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process. Fill the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closer to 7 major cities than any other Australian capital, Darwin is the gateway to Asia
- A vibrant and cosmopolitan city
- A diverse population fuels the heart and soul of the city
- A place that is close to breath-taking natural wonders
The Australian Government is taking additional steps to help students who study in regional areas. This initiative provides for an additional Temporary Graduate visa with an extra year of post-study work rights for international students.
What’s in it for you?
Our agent partners you get a flat commission of 11% on the 1 st year’s fees. You also get
- Assured Admission
- Assistance in getting Financial Aid, i.e. Scholarships
- Assistance for Education Loans
- Visa Assistance
- Pre Departure Briefing
- Assistance in Forex and Insurance