Columbia College opened their portal for a second round of applications for September, 2019 intake. Any unused seats from first batch have now expired. This second round is for 2017-2018- 2019 pass-outs. Deadline to apply for these seats is June 17th, 2019.
We can accept applications only from students who qualify to apply for their Study Permit under the Student Direct Stream (SDS). We do not admit students who already have a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree, or have 10+2 completion earlier than 2017. We cannot admit students who have been refused a Canadian Study Permit. To be considered for the Sep 2019 intake, applications must be complete, including official 12th exam result/certificate and IELTS result (Columbia College will not accept online IELTS scores).
If students are interested in the post-graduation work permit, please ensure they are applying for an Associate Degree program.
|Min. average for entry: CBSE/CISCE applicants||Min. average for entry: State boards/NOS||Min. IELTS (Academic)|
|70%||75%||Minimum overall of 6.0 and no individual band lower than 6.0|
- Admission is based on four academic grade 12 subjects but not including Punjabi in medical and non-medical streams.
Send your applications with complete documents as listed below
- 1. Please SEND clear documents. If the original documents are clearer than the notarized copies, SEND the original documents.
- For CBSE students, SEND the admit card as well.
- College requires official IELTS TRF. If online IELTS results are sent, LOA won’t be issued until they receive and verify official IELTS. We will not process applications without IELTS scores.
- College requires applicant’s personal email address.
- Kindly allow 4 weeks to process the applications and issue LOAs.
- 10thMark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- IELTS SCORE CARD
- Pass Port
- Credit Card With CVV.
To be considered for the SEP intake, applications must be complete, including official 12th exam result/certificate passed out. NO conditional admissions will be offered & incomplete applications will not be processed
APPLICATION FEES : CAN $ 200
- University Transfer Program -Engineering
- University Transfer Program – Science
- University Transfer Program – Computer Science
- University Transfer Program – Business
- University Transfer Program- Arts
- University Transfer Program–Communication
- Associate of Science Degree
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Associate of Arts Degree, Business administration Concentration
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process. Fill the form below or email us at email@example.com