Confederation College Open for January 2020 Intake!! Below are the details of Confederation College, Canada – Available programs.
We are more than just another post-secondary institution; we’re a culturally diverse, close-knit community of individuals, delivering exceptional education and training to an average of 7,200 combined full and part-time students per year.
With highly-trained instructors, smaller class sizes and a dynamic learning environment, we offer practical, hands-on programs and courses that will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to succeed.
Our main campus is situated on 130 acres of park-like property located right in the heart of the city of Thunder Bay, Ontario. Our campus has beautifully treed grounds, a shallow, twisting river and a network of walking paths.
Confederation College Available Programs:
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Aerospace Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Electronics Engineering Technician – Computers
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering Technician – Process Automation
- Business – Accounting
- Business Marketing
- Business General Business
- Business Human Resources
- Business Fundamentals
- Diploma in General Arts and Science
- Certificate in General Arts and Science
- Personal Support Worker
Post- Graduate Programs:
- Digital Marketing and Marketing Analytics
- Human Resources Management
- Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Leadership Healthcare Professionals
- Undergraduate-Minimum 55% required in 10th and 12th grade
- Postgraduate-Minimum 55% required in bachelor
- Undergraduate-6.0 Overall with no band less than 6.0
- Postgraduate-6.5 Overall with no band less than 6.0
Application fee CAD $95
Kindly send the documents at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our experienced Adviser . Just simply fill the form and we will call you.
Why Confederation College?
- 7,297 students including, 634 international and 523 southern Ontario learners
- Nine campuses located across northwestern Ontario
- 58 full-time programs in 11 areas of study
- Leader in the “It’s About Respect” campaign that promotes respect of all people and celebrates diversity (this program has been adopted by many organizations including the City of Thunder Bay)
- First college in Ontario to have a comprehensive student mental health and well-being strategy.
- Awards approximately $150,000-$200,000 in entrance awards to first-year students.
- 90% employer satisfaction (Survey of employers who have hired 2015/16 graduates)
- $411.2 million in direct economic benefit to northwestern Ontario (Economic Impact Survey 2013)
- Significant Indigenous population with specialized services and programs geared toward Indigenous students
- Launched the dreams of many alumni including Trent Opaloch (Director of Photography, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, District 9), Georjann Morriseau (former Chief, Fort William First Nation), and Glenn Schiiler (host of TSN’s That’s Hockey 2Nite)