- Professional chef practices course comes under skill shortage list
- Huge demand and opportunities for chefs/cooks/kitchen assistant/captain in New Zealand
- NZ ranked 2nd best country for Hotel, Tourism and world class restaurants.
- City and Guilds Certified kitchens having international safety standards.
- Industry-Internship based course provides best hands on experience.
- Low competitive fees as compared to other countries for culinary program.
- Pretty good wage rate during internship and full time employment.
- Internationally recognized qualification in cookery
- 94000 international students opt New Zealand for Higher Education every year
- 3rd highly reputed and internationally recognized education system by OECD in the World
- 1ST Ranked in ease of doing and starting business in the World
- 3rd Highest Human Development rate out of 187 countries in the World
- Ranked 2nd in the least corrupted country in the World
- 9th easiest country in tax payments
- 3rd safest country in the world as per Global Peace Index
- AUCKLAND- 3rd best city to live in the World
- Best opportunity to get settle permanently
ADMISSION TIMES Admission Times is the admission advisory board for the — students, universities and overseas education system. Admission Times consists of accomplished professionals with years of experience in education industry. The objective of the advisory board is to provide guidance & counsel the student to provide insight into the university admission process.
Fill the Form or Email us at email@example.com