CSIR NET Exam December 2018 will be Drop, Check Expected Cut Off Here
The CSIR NET Dec 2018 Cutoff will be released along with the merit list. To qualify the exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Lectureship, the candidates have to get the minimum marks mentioned in the cut off. The minimum marks to qualify are different for every category. Last year cut off marks of different categories have been given below. The cutoff will give an idea to the candidates for this year cutoff marks.
As per the Experts this time the cut-off level is expected to decrease at least 3-5 percentage. However, since the cut-off went extremely low last time in December, it should be around 50% for LS and 55% for JRF in the general category. Relaxation would be as per government rule. A thing that can be noted by all aspirants, is that the number of fellowships has gone up significantly in the last attempt. Hence, chances are this time also, the number of fellowships issued by CSIR/UGC will remain the same and hence the chance of qualification also remains high.
CSIR NET Dec Result 2018 Important Dates
- Exam Date 16 Dec 2018
- Result Mar/Apr 2019
- Fellowship to successful Candidates 01 Jul 2019
The official website informs, “Ranks are allotted first to all successful candidates qualifying for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) as per the merit list of JRF and then the candidates are distributed between CSIR and UGC in the ratio of number of fellowships shared between these two for each subject except bachelor’s degree holders who are allocated to CSIR.”
CSIR NET December 2018 Exam Expected Cut Off
Candidates can check the CSIR NET previous year cut off from this page. The CSIR NET December 2018 will be held on December 16 , 2018. CSIR NET Dec Result 2018 will be announced by CSIR-UGC for the candidates who will give the exam for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship (LS). CSIR NET Dec Result 2018 can be downloaded through the online mode. The link to Download the CSIR NET Dec Result will be provided on this page, or you can get it from the CSIR-HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in. The exam date for CSIR NET December 2018 is December 16, 2018. CSIR NET Dec Result 2018 will be in the pdf format. The result will contain the roll numbers of the candidates who have qualified the exam. Check CSIR NET Result 2018 details, process to check it, cutoff, etc. from this page.
CSIR Net Dec Merit List 2018
Two merit lists will be prepared for the candidates. The first merit list will have names of the candidates who will be eligible for Junior Research Fellowship. The other merit list will be prepared for the candidates who will be eligible for Lectureship only. The candidates who qualify the exam for JRF will be allowed to teach as lecturers as well, whereas the candidates with LS certificate will not get the benefits of JRF. The Certificates will be sent at the mailing address.
CSIR UGC will provide stipend to the candidates who qualify JRF. Check additional details regarding the JRF Stipend from below –
- Candidates who qualify for Junior Research Fellowship through the CSIR NET December Exam 2018 will be provided the stipend of Rs. 25000/- p.m. for first 2 years.
- There are certain terms and conditions for granting the fellowship to the candidates. Candidates can check all the conditions on the website www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- If the candidate fails to register himself within 2 years at any university, then his fellowship will not be granted to him after that.
- The fellowship will be increased to Rs. 28000/- p.m. after two years if the candidate is registered for PhD. The fellowship will be increased for third year and subsequent years.
- The upgrade should be recommended by an Expert committee (check the relevant details from the official website)