CSIR UGC NET 2017 Notification, Eligibility, Application, Dates
CSIR UGC NET 2017 (December) Exam Notification and Online Application Dates. CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) December 2017 eligibility, syllabus, admit card, results.
CSIR UGC NET 2017 December Exam Notification
Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Jr. Fellowship & Eligibility for Lectureship 2017
The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Human Resource Development Group has released the notification for Joint CSIR UGC NET December 2017. The registration procedure will begin from 22nd August 2017.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi invited applications for the Single MCQ Examination (Joint CSIR – UGC Test) for the Award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) NET and appointment for Lecturer (NET). The eligible candidates can apply Online for the CSIR NET examination through the CSIR, HRDG’s Website (csirhrdg.res.in) on or before December 2017
CSIR UGC NET DECEMBER 2017 IMPORTANT DATES
- Date of Single MCQ Examination: 17th December 2017
- Schedule for Online Application:
- (i) Start of Online Submission of Application Form & Fee deposit through Bank Challan: 23rd August 2017
- (ii) Date of close of deposit of fee (at All stations): 15th Sept. 2017
- (iii) Date of close of online submission of Applications (at All stations): 16th Sept. 2017
- Last Date of Receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Examination Unit (other than remote areas): 23rd Sept. 2017
- Last date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the Exam Unit (from remote areas): 03rd October 2017
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis 20th October 2017
- Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website 17th November 2017
- Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this test 23rd November 2017
- Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates 01st week of December 2017
CSIR NET Dec 2017 Paper Pattern
The single paper MCQ based test will be held tentatively on 17th December, 2017 . The examination will be held in two sessions; morning 09.00 AM to 12.00 noon and afternoon 02.00 PM to 05.00 PM
The CSIR UGC NET pattern for the Single Paper MCQ test shall be as given below:
The MCQ test paper of each subject shall carry a maximum of 200 marks; the exam shall be for duration of three hours. The question paper shall be divided in three parts.
Candidates should use only black ballpoint pen and not pencil to fill in their particulars in the OMR Answer Sheet/Question Paper Booklet and to darken the appropriate circle to mark their answers in their OMR answer sheet. The Question Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version
Subjects of the Test
The test will be held in the subjects as given under:
1. Chemical Sciences
2. Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
3. Life Sciences
4. Mathematical Sciences
5. Physical Sciences
SYLLABUS OF THE TEST
The question paper shall be divided into three parts, (A, B & C) as per syllabus & Scheme of Exam
Part ‘A’ shall be common to all subjects. This part shall contain questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
Part ‘B’ shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus
Part ‘C’ shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem
Syllabus & Scheme of Exam of single MCQ Paper may be seen at CSIR HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in
The Exam Scheme for Chemical Sciences has been revised from June 2017 CSIR-UGC (NET) Exam onwards. The revised exam scheme and model Question paper may be seen at CSIR HRDG website www.csirhrdg.res.in
Negative marking for wrong answers, wherever required, shall be applicable as per subject wise scheme of Exam
The test will be held at 27 Centres spread all over India, as specified – Bangalore, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guntur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Karaikudi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Pilani, Pune, Raipur, Roorkee, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur and Varanasi.
A candidate may opt for any of the above centres. No request for change of centre would ordinarily be granted. However, a request in writing for change of Centre may be entertained on merits, if received in this unit latest by 20.10.2017
Respected Source – Successcds