CSIR UGC NET 2018 Admit Card | Hall Ticket | Challan Download Here
CSIR UGC NET June 2018 Admit Card Released Know How to Download: CSIR has already declared the date of NET Exam for June 2018.
After filling up the application form, candidates usually search out for the Admit Cards. Here we have come up with a good news for you all. The official website release the CSIR NET June 2018 Admit Cards.
To download it, you would be required your form number & date of birth. Please go through the entire blog and know more about the download procedure.
Candidates will be required to Login with User ID and Password for downloading the admit card. Candidates who have submitted online application, are requested to stay in touch with the web portal – admissiontimes.com for latest updates of admit card, exam date, results, cutoff ect.
As the officials have released the admit cards for CSIR NET June 2018 Exam, you must consider some important things before you start downloading the admit cards. This will help you in downloading them without any error.
Following are the things that you should keep in your mind: –
- You will need to know your Application Form No. and Date of Birth in order to download the CSIR Admit Card 2018.
- Downloading CSIR UGC NET Admit Card is necessary as CSIR will not send them by post.
- You should download the CSIR JRF Admit Cards 4-5 days before the exam.
The CSIR NET Admit Card will carry the following details:
- Go to official website of CSIR HRDG
- Link on this page will lead to login for Admit Card
- Enter Form Number
- Enter Date of Birth
- Enter Security Code
- Press Login
- Now download Admit Card
- Take a Print out
- No hard copy of admit cards will be issued to any candidate
- Candidates have to carry their, admit cards at the exam center
CSIR NET Admit Card 2018 issued for the exam due on Jun 17, 2018. The admit card will be released on the official website, which is csirhrdg.res.in but the candidates will able to download it from the direct link on above this page. The CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2018 will be issued through the login. The candidates need to enter Form Number, Date of Birth, and Security Code to download it. Candidates who do not remember their Form Number can regain it from the appropriate link on the login. The admit card of CSIR NET 2018 is an important document which has to be carried on the exam day. Check more details about CSIR NET Admit Card 2018, like the process to download, documents to be carried, etc from this page.
How to Download CSIR NET Admit Card without form Number?
What if you forget your CSIR NET June 2018 Application Form Number? Don’t worry! You can still easily download your Admit Cards. All you need to follow the procedure as given below to relocate your form number.
To recover the details of the Application Form number you will need your Email id and accurate date of birth. Follow the steps given below to know your complete details of June 2018 exam form:
Step 1: Log on to the official website “http://www.csirhrdg.res.in”.
Step 2: From the Home Page follow the link “Reprint Submitted Application”.
Step 3: The online application page will open.
Step 4: Click on the “View/Reprint” button.
Step 5: A pop-up will appear on your screen showing “View Form Detail”.
Step 6: Select Email from the check box. Enter your valid Email Id and Date of Birth. Submit it.
Step 7: You will get the details of your June 2018 Application Form.
Step 8: By using the application form number, you can now easily download you CSIR NET June 2018 Admit Card.
Things to be Carried with CSIR NET Admit Card
Those, who have downloaded the provisional Admit Card are advised on the day of the examination, Provisionally Registered candidates should bring the following which they will not be allowed to take the Examination.
- 03 identical photographs
- Photocopy of valid proof of identity viz. Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/Driving License/Aadhaar Card/Photo ID Card issued by PSU/Central/ State Government/valid Photo ID Card issued by University/College
- Photocopy (hard copy) of online submitted Application Form, and
- Copy of proof of submission of requisite Examination Fee.
The photocopy of the ID Proof is to be handed over to the invigilator along with their original Admit Card. In case, such candidates do not bring their photographs and valid ID proof, they shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Details About CSIR NET Admit Card 2018 Exam
- Instructions in the Admit Card – Candidates can download their e-Admit Cards along with detailed instructions to appear in the Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF / LS. It is mandatory to follow the instructions given in the CSIR UGC NET Hall Ticket.
- Issuance of Duplicate CSIR NET Admit Card – The candidates should also keep a copy of the Admit Card with them for future reference. No duplicate e-admission certificate shall be issued at the Examination Centre. Candidates shall appear only at the allotted examination center/venue.
- Requirement After the Exam – The candidates, who will qualify the exam, will be required to submit the admit card, class 10 certificates, proof of enrollment in MS-Ph.D course. Hence, it is vital to keep the hall ticket in good condition.
The significance of Admit Card of CSIR NET 2018
Joint CSIR UGC NET 2018 is a very important exam for students who wish to pursue a career in science. The JRF NET Admit Card signifies that the candidate has registered for the said exam and can appear for the same at the assigned test center. Details entered by the candidate in his / her application form is reflected in the e-Admission Certificate and the same is significant from the examination point of view.
- Candidate will not be allowed to take the test unless he/she has the Joint CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2018.
- Particulars of the candidate such as photograph and signature should match with the actual candidate who is coming for the exam. If there is any difference found, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- After the result of CSIR NET is announced, the candidates declared successful will be required to submit a copy of their e-Admit Card, matriculation certificate as a proof of age, required degree certificate/mark sheet, proof of enrollment in integrated MS-Ph D. program.
The venue or examination center allotted to each candidate will be indicated on his / her admit card of CSIR NET 2018. The test is being conducted in Bangalore, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guntur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Karaikudi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Pilani, Pune, Raipur, Roorkee, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, and Varanasi.