CTET February 2016 Cutoff List Tentative
CTET Feb Result 2016 is slated to be announced on 06 April 2016 with details of CTET Feb 2016 Cut off. Candidates will be able to check the scores obtained by them in the test. CTET Feb 2016 Cut Off Marks will be updated with result, check expected cut off marks for CTET Feb 2016 Exam, CTET GEN, OBC, ST/SC Category cut off marks, merit list. CTET February 2016 has been conducted successfully on 21 February 2016.
Download CTET February 2016 Answer Key
Now the CBSE Board is preparing to announce CTET 2016 Result. Approx 10 Lakh candidates have given this exam. This is Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted to test the eligibility for primary and upper primary teaching job 2016. Candidates those will qualify the CTET 2016 Result they will be able to apply for central and state level teaching jobs 2016. CTET 2016-17 Certificate will be valid for 7 years.
The CTET 2016 Expected Cut off list and merit list details of CTET Exam February 2016 are mentioned in this post which have already mentioned here: –
CTET Cut off Feb 2016 –
CTET Cut off Feb 2015
- General Category Candidates: – 87 Marks
- OBC Category Candidates: – 85 Marks
- SC Category Candidates: – 80 Marks
- ST Category Candidates: – 80 Marks.
CTET 2015 September Cut Off
- General Category Candidates: – 87-90 Marks
- OBC Category Candidates: – 85-87 Marks
- SC Category Candidates: – 80-82 Marks
- ST Category Candidates: – 80-81 Marks.
CTET Cut off Sep 2014
- General Category Candidates: – 80 Marks
- OBC Category Candidates: – 78 Marks
- SC Category Candidates: – 72 Marks
- ST Category Candidates: – 72 Marks
CTET Feb 2016 Qualifying Score required
A candidate must score at least 60% or more in the CTET Exam to be considered eligible for the award of the eligibility certificate. It means that the candidate must score at least 90 marks out of 150 in each paper to qualify CTET qualified. The candidates appearing in CTET will be issued Marks Statement.
School Managements (Government, Local bodies, Government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Pass Percentage in CTET Exam held in previous years –
|Pass Percentage in CTET Exam|
|CTET||Candidates Appeared||Qualified candidates||Pass Percentage|
|September 2015||To be notified||To be notified||To be notified|
|February 2015||6,77,554||80,187||11.95% (Paper – 1), 9.16 % (Paper-2)
How to Get CTET Cutoff Marks List 2016:
- Visit the CTET official web portal
- The CTET official site is www.ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the CTET cut of marks
- Select paper (paper 1st and paper 2nd)
- Click next button.
- Cut of list will be displayed in a few seconds by category wise.