DRDO – Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL) Research Associate, JRF Posts | Master Degree/PH.D.
Defence Food Research Laboratory (DFRL), under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Ministry of Defense, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, DFRL Mysore announces job vacancies for various staff posts on a temporary basis.
Under DRDO-DFRL Research Associate, JRF Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects can apply.
On the basis of Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of 2 years, with salary pay of Rs. 31,000 to Rs. 54,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walkin on announced date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For DRDO-DFRL Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 5.
- Research Associate: 1
- Junior Research Fellow: 4
- As on the date of walkin, Candidate’s age limit should be 28 to 35 years.
- An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
- Should complete Master Degree/PH.D. in relevant subjects from recognized university/board, with good qualification marks.
- On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to login https://www.drdo.gov.in/.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walkin on announced date and venue.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 09.00 a.m. on 18.09.2019.
- Defence Food Research Laboratory, Mysuru.