DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) Junior Research Fellowship Posts | Degree/PG | Apply Now
Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE), Defence Research & Development Organization, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, DRDO-GTRE Bengaluru announces job vacancies for JRF posts for various profiles on a temporary basis, in reference to Advt. No. GTRE/HRD/062/2019.
Under DRDO-GTRE Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/PG in relevant disciplines can apply.
GTRE, Bangalore under the aegis of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) is a pioneer in design, development, manufacturing & testing of aero gas turbine engines for defense applications.
This organization has embarked upon multiple projects encompassing all branches of engineering viz., Aeronautical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Material, Control, Computer Science & Electronics streams.
- Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts.
- Aeronautical /Aerospace Engineering: 01 Post.
- Computer Science /Information Technology /Information Science: 01 Post.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 01 Post.
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate degree in professional course (B.E/B. Tech) from recognized University/Institute in First Division with valid GATE score; Or
- Postgraduate in professional course (M.E/M. Tech ) from recognized University / Institute in First Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
- Upper Age Limit: 28 years as on the last date of receipt of application. (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & 3 years for OBC as per Govt. of India orders).
The tenure of fellowship will be initially for a period of 2 (two) years and will be extendable based on the candidate’s performance as per rules. The fellowship shall not exceed 5 years.
Emoluments (Stipend), H.R.A and other benefits will be applicable as per rules subject to the approval of D.R.D.O HQ.
- Last date of submission of online application: 12 May 2019.
- Publishing of shortlisted candidates on DRDO website: 17 May 2019.
- Tentative Date of interviews: 03 June 2019 onwards.
- Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates: 15 June 2019.
- Probable date of joining at GTRE for selected JRF: 01 July 2019.
Eligibility Criteria For DRDO-GTRE Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 5.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).
- Mechanical Engineering: 02
- Aeronautical /Aerospace Engineering: 1
- Computer Science/Information Technology/Information Science: 1
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 1
- As on 12 May 2019, Candidate maximum age limit 28 years.
- An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
- Should complete Graduate degree in professional course (B.E / B. Tech) from recognized University / Institute in First Division with valid GATE score OR.
- Post graduate in professional course (M.E /M. Tech ) from recognized University / Institute in First Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
Steps to Apply:
- A Candidate has to Official Website.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.