04 Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc Salary 25,000
Looking for the Latest DRDO Recruitment 2019 Job Notifications, you have come to the right place. You can apply online here for latest posts released by Defence Research and Development Organisation.
Defense Research and Development Organisation or DRDO is a leading military’s research and development organization, formed in 1958, headquartered at DRDO Bhavan, New Delhi.
DRDO operates under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
The organization has 52 laboratories, focusing its research activities developing defense technologies in the field of aeronautics, armaments, electronics, land combat engineering, life sciences, materials, missiles, and naval systems.
Other than laboratories operated under DRDO, India’s military’s R&D organization has HR Institutions, Centres of Excellence and Other Institutions.
DRDO receives an annual budget of more than Rs 14,000 Crores and has total employee strength of 30,000 of which 5000 are scientists in Defence Research & Development Service (DRDS) and remaining comprises of scientific, technical and supporting personnel.
Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy in DRDO Recruitment 2019
|DRDO February 2019 Notification||Details|
|Junior Research Fellowship||B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc|
|Last date to Apply||11/04/2019|
How to Apply
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications may appear for a walk-in interview at the DMSRDE Transit Facility (Near DRUM Puliya). DMSRDE, G. T. Road. Kanpur 208 004 on the date 8 time as mentioned above along with a bio-data (format enclosed) clearly indicating the name of the fellowship applied for, with a recent passport size photograph and Xerox copies of testimonials.
- They must also bring all original Mark sheets/Certificates/Testimonials/Community Certificate (if applicable)/GATE/NET Score Card and ID proof (Voter’s ID/AADHAR Card/Pan Card/Driving License).
- Candidates working in Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Date and Time of Walk in Interview: 10th April to 11th April 2019 at 09.00 hrs.
- Venue: DMSRDE Transit Facility (Near DRUM Puliya). DMSRDE, G. T. Road. Kanpur 208 004.
2. Junior Research Fellowship – Graduate degree in professional course (B.E./B.Tech.) in relevant discipline in frst division with NET/GATE. or Post graduate degree in professional course (M.E./M.Tech.) in relevant discipline in first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
3. Fellowship Stipend: 25,000/- p.m. (1st and 2nd year) for JRF.