DTU Recruitment 2019: 167 posts for Assistant Professor, apply before August 11
The last date for the interested and eligible candidates to apply online for DTU Recruitment 2019 through the official website is August 11, 2019.
DTU Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Professor: Delhi Technological University (DTU) has released a notification regarding the invitation of applications for recruitment to the Faculty posts. The last date for the interested and eligible candidates to apply online through the official website, dtu.ac.in, is August 11, 2019.
DTU Recruitment 2019: Vacancy details
- Number of posts for Assistant Professor- 167
DTU Recruitment 2019: Eligibility criteria
1. For the post of Assistant Professor (Disciplines Of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering And Information Technology)-
BE/BTech and ME/ MTech in relevant branch with first class or equivalent either in BE/BTech or ME/ MTech from a recognized University or first class MCA and first class in MTech in relevant branch from a recognized University
First class or equivalent in BE/BTech in relevant branch/Ist class in MCA and PhD in relevant branch from a recognized university
2. For the post of Assistant Professor [Discipline of Management (Dsm & Usme)]
First class master’s degree in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/accredited by the AICTE/UGC.
First class in MTech in relevant branch
First class Graduate and professionally qualified Charted Accountant/Cost & Works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
DTU Recruitment 2019: How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Delhi Technological University (DTU)- dtu.ac.in from July 6, 2019 to August 11, 2019.
DTU Recruitment 2019: Selection process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the screening test.
Important dates to remember:
- Beginning of online application process: July 6, 2019
- Last date of application: August 11, 2019