GATE 2019 – Important Notice Released For Candidates | Complete Details Here
GATE 2019 Exam: Starting this month, IIT Madras begins the process of filling and submitting the application form for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2019. The candidates can fill their application form for the exam on the official website. More than 14 days have passed and few days left for the application process.
However, candidates can also fill the application form in the extended period too and the last date to fill the application form for the GATE Exam 2019 is 1st October. After 1st Oct no application form will be entertained. The IIT Madras has now released an important notice for the candidates regarding the Application Status of GATE 2019 Application Form. What the notice says, here are the details.
GATE 2019 Application Process –
- GATE Online Application Processing Start – 1st September 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application – 21st September 2018 (Extended Date 01st October 2018)
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application – 1st October 2018
- Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable – 16th November 2018
- Admit Card will be available in the Online Application Portal (for printing) – 4th January 2019
GATE 2019 Examination –
- Forenoon – 9:30 AM to 12:30 Noon – 2nd, 3rd February 2019
- Afternoon – 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM – 9th, 10th February 2019
- Announcement of the Results in the Online Application Portal – 16th March 2019
GATE 2019 – Important Notice Regarding Application Status
IIT Madras, the conducting authority of the GATE 2019 exam has released an important notice regarding the application status of the form. The notice is available on the official website http://gate.iitm.ac.in/. According to the notice, if the application status for the GATE Exam 2019 application is showing Under Scrutiny, then there is no need to worry. The scrutiny team will process the application shortly in this case.
The candidates whose applications for the GATE 2019 exam need to rectify in the supporting documents/photo/signature will be contacted by the team via SMS and email. The scrutiny process will continue even after the GOAPS will close. it may take some time to receive the email due to spam filtering. This delay will not effect the application filling and payment of application fee.
Apart from this, IIT Madras has also released the notification regarding the correction to be made in the GATE 2019 exam application form. The correction ion the particulars will begin from 24th September 2018. Most of the correction in the particulars will begin from 24th September. While in some cases it will be notified later on.
From 24th September, candidates can make corrections on the Name, Date of Birth, Details of Parents, College Name, Exam Paper. The change in the exam city for GATE exam 2019 will begin in Mid November. The change in Gender, Category, PwD status in the GATE 2019 application form will be announced later on.
Respected Source – Chandigarh Metro