Are you a Railway Job aspirant? Worried about clearing the upcoming Railway Exam? With proper preparation strategy, it is possible to clear the exam easily. As the Railway NTPC Exam is approaching, it is high time for aspirants to begin their preparation. The Non-Technical Popular Categories is one of the departments in Railways offering numerous jobs every year. There is a huge number of applications received each year for various posts. As per the recent reports, the RRB NTPC Exam will be conducted soon on online mode. Ensure to download the RRB NTPC Admit Card from the official website and carry it to the exam hall without fail. The hall ticket is a mandatory document and it will be released at least 10-15 days before the exam commences.
In order to crack the Railway NTPC Exam for the best post, follow expert preparation tips and tricks. This year around 35,208 NTPC Vacancies will be filled under various posts like Junior Clerk cum Typist, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Junior Time Keeper, Trains Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Time Keeper, Commercial Apprentice and Station Master in various Zonal Railways and Production Units of Indian Railways. The pattern of the exam and syllabus remains the same for the first stage in all posts. The second and third stages are conducted based on the posts.
Here are a few important tips and tricks explained to crack the upcoming Railway NTPC 2020 Exam. Try to follow them and score more marks in the exam.
- Firstly, it is very important to be well versed in the exam pattern and syllabus. This lets you know how many questions are asked in the exam, what is the marking scheme, time duration, and which topics to be studied.
- Make a neat study plan and allot equal intervals of time for studying each topic. Allot more time for the weaker topics and less time for the topics in which you are strong. Ensure to complete studying the time in the allotted time.
- Attempt RRB NTPC Online Test regularly to analyze your preparation levels. The tests let you know the difficulty level of the exam and know which type of questions can be asked in the exam.
- The tests are designed by a panel of experts with collecting questions from previous year papers.
- With a detailed analysis report received after the test, you can actually know where you go wrong and improve on those areas.
- Solving previous year papers is another main suggested preparation methods to crack the exam easily. Experts say that most of the questions are usually repeated from previous year exams with a slight change in logic and numbers.
- For studying topics, ensure to study from the right Railways books. Refer to the books that cover each topic and explain the concepts in a better way.
- While studying note down important points and terminologies. This can help during the revision period.
- Keep an eye on cut off marks while preparing. Check out the previous year cut off marks and try to score more than that. Candidates scoring above the cut off marks only will be eligible for the next stage of the selection process.
- Try to revise more and more to be perfect in each topic. The more you revise will help in mastering the subject.
Thus, aspirants must be dedicated to studying each topic and concepts in depth. With proper concentration and focus, it is possible to crack the Railways NTPC Exam for the best post. For whichever post you apply for, ensure to know the complete details of the post like the job profile, salary, career growth, and more. It is advised for all aspirants to study well in order to score more marks. Know the topics in which you are weak and concentrate more on such subjects.
Difficulty Level of RRB NTPC Exam
Here is a glimpse of the previous year’s RRB NTPC Exam. As both stages have the same subjects, the marking scheme and number of questions are different. Check out the below table to know what was the number of good attempts in the RRB NTPC Previous Year Exam.
- Overall the exam was of Moderate difficulty level.
- With proper preparation, it was easy to score marks and clear the exam.
- Ensure to read well and score more marks in the upcoming RRB NTPC Exam 2020.
|Sections||Prelims Exam Good Attempts||Mains Exam Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||22-24||23-25|